Looking for a new throw for christmas

looking for a fun but also comp throw for under 80 any ideas??

3 Likes

Orbital GTX is a fun competition beast!

4 Likes

cool i cant find it in stock anywhere

1 Like

only the silver clear coat

1 Like

this is in the BST if you don’t mind the engraving.

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of the Duncan Tourney and the Duncan Grasshopper GTX.

I’m not sure which I’d prefer. The Grasshopper is a super well performing yo…and the Tourney is too, but it feels less performance driven and a little more laid back. Hard to describe it in words.
I think if I could only have one…I’d hold on to my tourney…it’s really something special!

2 Likes

Also, welcome to the forums! I’m sure you’ll love whichever throw you end up picking! :smiley:

thanks i think ill go with the tourney

1 Like

well nevermind it is a little to narrow for me

1 Like

i was thinking abt the monster edge does any have one and if so do you like it???

1 Like

also is the silenus good

2 Likes

Check out the BST @Durfee has posted. He has a Bimetal Shutter listed for a great price. Great performance throw that is wider than the Tourney. He also is a great and trustworthy person to do business with.

5 Likes

thanks but i need something i can put on a christmas list

1 Like

I haven’t played the Silenus but I’ve heard great things about it…and oh man! That price is SO hard to beat!
If things are real tight, I’d really recommend the MagicYoYo Y01 Node. YoYo Expert doesn’t sell them, but you can get them for just $12 right now on Amazon!
It’s a CRAZY good deal for an amazing playing throw! If you do some searching around you’ll find a ton of praise for the yo. It might be super cheap, but it performs just as well or better then a ton of $50+ yoyos out there.
I think every collection needs one!

2 Likes

my gps price range is up to 100 soooo not that tight

1 Like

i really want a wide yoyo with snappy bind and is comp but still fun

1 Like

Tourney is just that. It’s a comp level performer while being a super fun throw. The weight distribution and the soft edges/curves make it a highly enjoyable yoyo to hold and toss around.
It’s got all that you could ever need as far as it being stable, long spinning and powerful.
But…and I’m not sure how to word why…it’s just a super enjoyable yo.
It was love at first throw…and that love has only grown over the months with it.

You could always go for something like the YoYoFactory Shutter Wide Angle if you’re looking for a comp beast that’s wide. It’s well within your price range, and comes in a bunch of fun colors!

i already ask for a wide angle but ill definetly go and look more at the tourney thank yu so much 4 your help@twitch77

1 Like

i added the tourney black with rainbow rings to my list excited to see if i get it

3 Likes