Looking for a new Manufacturer to try! Any Suggestions?

I haven’t been on here in a while but I saw this in my post history and realized I hadn’t shared what I decided to try!

Since last time I’ve picked up a few yoyos from different companies!

One drop yoyos: burnside
Clyw: Sasquatch, Chief

And I must say I’m digging these yoyos! Thanks again for all your suggestions!

I hope to go to a few contests in the near future to try out many different manufacturers :slight_smile:

That’s awesome to hear, yobean. The last recommend I have is string theory yoyos. The Orion is sweet.

C3yoyodesign

I have looked into both those companies and hope to try them out soon :slight_smile:

Check out the Werrd Hour, I used my friends for a bit and it was awesome. I’ve only heard good things about it. Plus it’s $60, that’s a great deal!

There a tons of amazing brands out there. Its almost hard to recommend some but to me a few stand out.

DEADLY SpINS: This a new company that is quickly gaining notice among YYE. They have released one throw so far and are going to be releasing another run of Wraths (their first yoyo) and soon another yoyo by the name of Pride. A really great company that I support and recommend the Wrath to everyone because of its stability,speed, and smoothness.

Werrd: Another amazing company that has been in the game for a while. They make amazing throws that are competition ready as well as some of the most fun throws around. The Split Decision is among my favorite but the Hour and Irony are awesome. Check them out!

C3 yoyo design: A great company in the community as well as amazing yoyos. They are making some of the best throws right now. The Trident is the best throw I’ve tried of theirs amd its stable and smooth and all around a great throw. It was one of my favorite throws for a while.

Xcubed: A french based company that makes very unique and amazing throws. The La Goutte is one of my favorite throws I’ve played ever. I have 2 and wouldn’t trade them for the world. The steamroller is a unique shape and wide but its so smooth and plays amazing. This company is great and a quality company.

Hope this helped :slight_smile:

There are so many other great companies but just research and find something that would fit your preferences

Yoyojam

Geeennneerrraallll yoooooooooooooo!

But seriously. GENERAL YO.

a great company that make DEAD SMOOTH throws! also dont underestimate yoyojam!