Looking for a Long Spinning, Undersized yoyo for VERY technical string tricks!

Well like I said, we all have our prefrences, hehe. I don’t like heavy yoyos either but the messiah didn’t seem that heavy to me, solid but not really heavy. Another yoyo I could recommend would be the trident. It is more midsized than undersized but is very very good as well. If you want light then I say go for the Trident or the dietz.

Also like studio said, learning to throw harder and straighter helps alot. The skyline I had also had a vibe that you could see when it was spinning and I think it was enough to affect performance so I know that a smoother skyline can really spin long. It may be your throw as well but again I do not know.

Me saying the messiah feels heavy probably isn’t the best measurement of weight. My preferred weight is like 63 grams so a lot of yo-yos feel too heavy for me. The messiah is probably the best playing undersized yoyo I have played.

Trident spins for a long time.

Well, i can do sleepers and what not on yoyos like my berserker for 6-7 mins
but during combos, they always spin out!
(probably bc the string hits the side of the yoyo alot)
and i dont know, but i cant seem to figure out why the skyline doesnt do it for me!
i just gave it another go today, i dont like it.

Much to my pleasant surprise, I have found that my YYJ Karma with a KK bearing has tremendous spin time. It’s a very fast throw, really stable & nicely built. The weight is centered a bit low so it throws predicably. It’s a very robust throw for YYJ in my opinion.

It has been one of my primary throws, as well as the Berserker, for learning new tricks with.

I couldn’t comment until I owned an undersized I really liked. Now that I’ve thrown a dietz, I would highly suggest it. Up til now my goto undersized was a yuuksta. It’s good, but definitely plays like an undersized. The dietz really has the feel of a full size in an undersized body.

What ever one you get put a TX S/C wing cut bearing in it and see how much more you can do with a throw and still bind.

Yoyojam’s Vigilante is undersized, longspinning, and very quick. Great for technical stuff and because of the price and size it makes a great yoyo to throw in your pocket for on the go yoyoing. You wouldn’t be dissapointed.

Dietz + Smooth Move. Awwww yeah.

Both are great

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Based on what I have, I would suggest the Boss. Its rim weight might increase the sleep times significantly.