Looking at Bi-Metals

:-[

they do

they did the leviathan 4 and 4b which were bimetal but well over $200

The prototype that turning point made recently is midsize but I decided not to mention these as they were over $200.

Thereā€™s also the Macchiato which is 51mm but itā€™s also $190 and very hard to find

I can sell you a Bimetal for $60 if you want, Yoyoempire Thunderbolt

Iā€™ve got a raw levi 4 with a cluster of pinpricks and a small ding that doesnā€™t take any material off. Plays well, just not for me. Donā€™t mind selling/trading it for under 200 (we can work out a price).

Another vote for the Space Cowboy. Plays phenomenally, and the price is definitely right. Not technically mid-sized, but I still highly recommend it.

Thatā€™s retail

Full-sized, but someone asked earlier about the Rapid. I got one about a week ago, and itā€™s great! Very stable, pretty fast, and excellent finger grinds which is weird for a non-blasted yoyo!

In terms of performance, the Rapid is definitely right up there with the Space Cowboy, though both have pretty different feels. The blast of the Cowboy is superior, and the rounded H profile is pretty comfortable. The Rapid is a true V, with a catch zone thatā€™s pretty much impossible to miss. :wink: