Longest Lasting String?

What do you guys think it is?

graou or however you spell it.

Im playing with YYE Poly from a year ago.

and i have some G Strings from two years ago that are playable.

and Some kitty string that is a few months old im playing.

OH and some homemade string that is about a month old.

Its not how long the string lasts, its how long you are willing to let it last.

BTW I never cleaned the strings

Angel Hair.

Mine.

It depends on what you mean by “longest lasting”.

For instance, a new poly string has 1-2 hours of great play, and then maybe 10 more of mediocre play.

On the other hand, some nylon strings have 30 minutes of good play, and then years of bad play.

So really, just asking what the “longest lasting” string is really isn’t the question to be asking. Rather, you should be looking for a string that has the longest good play time.

Angel Hair.

Angel hair lasts forever, but it’s a thinner string.

I’ve been on the same Toxic Dragon string for about 7months now.

First off where do you get angel hair? And I’ve heard that people have used a graou string for years

I got some Graou string about 6 months ago and it’s still going. Getting a bit grimy but there’s hardly any sign of fraying.

Yuki

Dead Threads, a homemeade company, lasts pretty long

dragon lasts a ridiculous long, and i remember when angel hair was the bomb anyone know if its still made and where to get it?

A String you make can be one! :slight_smile:

I had one piece of angel hair string in 7th grade, it lasted me the whole school year until I gave it away because my friend wanted some angel hair so bad. Now dragon is the longest lasting string I know of.

I used a Kitty string for 5 days. Which, is long for me… I usually change string daily. Once the string starts fading color, I’m out. lol

Grauao string. I’ve used mine for about 3 months now and it’s still going

Dragon.
I’ve used the same dragon string on my code 2 since the day I got it. I’ve had my code 2 for about 2 months, and I throw it every day.

…SSsssss…

My buddy Josh has been using one of my type 1 strings for the last 2.5 months and it’s still going strong

String labs type x string

Bump