Little help....PLEASE!!!

Hey guyz, im very new to yoyos and Im interested in it…
Just wanted to ask you what is the best yoyo for string tricks out there for 20$???
Im looking for somethin like YYJ Journey or Kickside… ???
HELP

The Kickside is a great yoyo for that price (as are most of YYJ’s plastic line). Duncan’s FHZ & FH2 are also a great choice.

Pocket Pro Zombie is pretty legit, but you might want to clean the bearing when you get it. Mine was pretty slow, and I just got a much better feel out of it when I cleaned the bearing. I got mine for $14.

Yoyofactory Velocity ???

Its a great yoyo that you can adjust as you become more advanced. :o

See above… :wink:

Id recommend the kickside and some lube

As other people were saying what you suggested were some great options right there.

velocity.

get a velocity, journey,or kickside. You won’t be dissapointed with any. Once you get better your going to want to upgrade(DarkMagic2,Hitman Pro,ect…)anyway. Pick the one that looks coolest or flip a coin.

No Lyn Fury love?

I shall state it!

Get a Lyn Fury!

Kickside, good for all. Need it less responsive? Good first step into semi-modding, shave the o-ring.

What are the pros and cons of metal vs. plastic??

There aren’t really and pro’s and cons, mainly just differences. There isnt a plastic yoyo that cant do what a metal does.

Weight
Shape
Durability
Sleep times in some cases
And the price. Metals are a tad more expensive than plastics.

Its pretty much up to your personal preference.

Although most metal yoyo’s are considered intermediate to advanced due to the fact that most are completely unresponsive.

TNX guys ;D ;D ;D

This mont I`m getting 2 Duncan Turbo Bumblebees, and YYJ Kickside :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think you’ll be happy w/those.

Metal is often more dense than plastic, allowing smaller builds.