LF/WTTF Camp Green Expedition

Hi there, I’m looking for the Camp Green Expedition shown in the image below. Let me know if you have one and want to help me finish my trio. Will trade in your favor if possible.

I’m also interested in an Aqua and an Orange standard release version, condition is not super important.

Thanks friends!

2 Likes

Whoa what are these ? I have the darker “standard”?? Expedition. It’s truly one of my favorite throws even tho it smacked my concrete during a string breaking incident. But I’ve never seen any of these 3 colors. What am I looking at?

1 Like

Powder coats released at Worlds last year

2 Likes

YYF also did some direct sales of them after Worlds and when I saw the blue one I fell in love with the shape and especially that color. That yoyo is what reignited my passion for throwing.

Just happened across a whiteout one so now I need* all three.

3 Likes

Insane. I wish I got back into this hobby pre-lockdown for these !

1 Like

I can understand that! if that white one is ever up for grabs plz come back to this and message me. She sure is purdy. Something about the shape of the yoyo where it meets the bearing really gets me going. Fantastic shape.

Haha yeah the way my middle finger just sits perfectly in that gap is just what I want. I’m gonna take a family photo with the rest of my Expeditions later.

2 Likes

Still looking for this guy.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the Expedition! One of my faves (haha I think I say that about all my throws! :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Kinda wish I had pick one up when I was at Worlds last year. Such a unique color on the blue and green!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.