Any new Basecamp throws released at Worlds?

Completely love what they released a couple years back. Was anything new dropped at Worlds this year?

2 Likes

Edgeless (yyf solo), Moonshine 2.0, New Expedition Colors/finish, Sf x CLYW Pariah (akita x cadence), and a supposed 2 yoyos in a project by Sf and YYF (unreleased)

6 Likes

Do u know how much is the pariah?

1 Like

Also whiteout Sherpa

2 Likes

Pariah was $100

2 Likes

I grabbed one of the white sherpa. Love the look of it, just a fun throw too!

4 Likes

Did anyone see the powdercoated throws in person? They looked so good in the photos.

@YoYoExpertGarrett that sherpa was powdercoat, right?

3 Likes

They looked and felt amazing!

1 Like

I thought there was a plastic Expedition but it may have been a powdercoat idk.

1 Like

They have some sort of coating, but @yyfben2.deactivated kept insisting it’s not powder coat. :man_shrugging:

To answer your question though - They look amazing in person!

5 Likes

He mentioned on a livestream that it’s a new coating they’ve been wanting to try. Someone mentioned it felt like rubber.

2 Likes

I didn’t get rubber when I felt it, but the Expeditions did have more of a matte finish. The white Sherpa I picked up is more of a shiny white finish.

3 Likes

I picked up the Edgeless. I chose the Red with Black cups. For someone ALMOST able to fingerspin long enough to learn to bind it, this should get you over the hump. It did the trick for me. @AndreBoulay Thanks for teaching me the Tornado Bind. I took this pick the morning after the basecamp party before I’d even had coffee.

16 Likes

14 Likes

What an awesome colorway!

2 Likes

Edgeless felt soooooooo nice!

3 Likes

That blaack/red Edgeless looks great.

3 Likes

If this pic is unedited, it is one of the best yoyo pics I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Iphone 7 cropped and minimal color adjustment. That’s pretty much what it looks like in person.
That’s my mouse pad as a backdrop.
If you’re talking about the tornado bind pic, That’s a screenshot from a quick video. Also iPhone 7 cropped with minimal color adjustment. Natural light from large windows.

2 Likes

Close enough. Great shot, I love how the string looks like DNA and the shirt adds an additional “sciencey” look. You had to have used worn string to get those blurred lines. I love it.

3 Likes