FT/FS Worlds 2019 Basecamp Expedition (ish)

i’ll admit i didn’t know the value of this yoyo when i got it, so I decided to shave off one half of the yoyos powdercoat to get a sick white/raw look. if any collectors have been meaning to get one of these (apologies), i can totally offer it up to you for a price you think is ok. no clue if it still has its value though (probably half of it hehe). it IS vibey, but i tuned it to minimize it. barely noticeable on the string, noticeable on your fingernail.
offer up yo-yos or money, whatever works for you!

Trade List

DD Emotion in Green or Pink
YYF Kapital in Pink/Purple Splash
JDS Shutter in Black or Teal
C3 Speedaholic FX!!!
Mint Green Atmos Project Cephas
Good Life Gully!!!
CLYW Klondike Tiffany preferred!!!
CLYW Sasquatch Tiffany Mint
CLYW BOY Greysocean
Recess Joyride!!!
Basecamp Jackknife
Luftverk Plastic 000
One drop Overture
DD 5050 Monometal
CLYW Dune Artist Edition
Prohibition Speakeasy
C3 Alt Bastet
C3 Plasma Crash
Anything else, really

Dude, Im sorry but you failed horribly unless by sick you meant sick with ebola. Lol.
Its ok though, we all make mistakes. Next time atleast use some fine grit paper to smooth it out and then polish it with some polishing paper.

2 Likes

honestly fair, maybe i’ll keep working on it or just keep it, but i think it looks fine to me :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s more the inner cup looks pretty bad looks like you did an alright job on the catch zone where I guess it matters for play but looks a bit rough in the cup might just be the angle though.

1 Like

i honestly think that’s just how it looks, i had to get a bit rough with it since i had no proper tools, but i’ll have it as a pet project unless some collector wants it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.