New BASECAMP Sherpa and Expedition

Anyone play one of these yet? What’s that finish feel like? How excited is @twitch77 about that green one?

3 Likes

I feel almost guilty that I’m not more excited about it…I love it, it’s a different shade of green than any other throw I own which is awesome…it’s just I already own and (LOVE) a regular green Expedition (and I feel they nailed the green on it…looks great!).
Plus there’s FAR too many throws on my wish list at the moment…so this killer looking expedition just isn’t something I’m looking to pick up anytime soon.

2 Likes

I wish. I’ve only got the jackknife. These look killer.

3 Likes

I got one of the white Sherpa, really nice looking yo-yo. Of course I scuffed it like an hour after I got it haha.

4 Likes

Is the Sherpa actually a new design or just powder coated version of the original? I am unclear.

1 Like

Same yoyo, but a new finish. I’ve been told it’s not powder coat, but a new finish that’s never been used on yoyos before.

Speaking of which, I’ve been dying to get a yoyo finished in DuraCoat, I don’t think that has been done yet.

3 Likes

Yeah I read on the pre-order page that it’s easy to ding and mark. I’m gonna pass lol.