LF: Titanium yoyo

Hey! It’s always been a dream of mine to have a titanium yoyo (the sparks are really cool). I haven’t really been involved with any of the new yoyo releases, and after checking yoyo expert there doesn’t seem to be a lot of titanium yoyos out right now.

I really just want something that plays well.

I liked the iyoyo iceberg, so I thought about getting the iyoyo Titanic, but whenever I threw the iceberg for an extended period of time it would hurt my hand. So maybe something rounder?

Thank you for your recommendations!

1 Like

I can recommend the BST for titanium, most Ti releases are pretty limited and generally don’t get reruns, so best place to find them is BST. Just right now there’s a Ti Shortcut up and a few Atmos Ti on the forums here.

There’s also some Ti up on other storefronts if you poke around, the selection on yoyoexpert is pretty slim for Ti usually.

1 Like

I’ve got a Ti Sunbird I’d be willing to let go. Let me know if you’re interested and I can send some pictures.

My recommendation would be to pickup this ti koi if you want organic. I would personally pickup the tikrown because that’s a killer price for one of the best ti yoyos out there.

I currently have 3 Ti yoyos for sale.

But i can also recommend the Titanic… or if you’re willing to shipping a little extra… Antarctica is also amazing but does have less of that Titanium sound.

Edit…you’d probably enjoy Metavity very much.

And I’m selling one…let me know if you’d want it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.