Help me choose my next Titanium

Been collecting Ti lately. Thinking of getting a YYR Dazzler, Ti Surveillance, or Augment Calyx next. Would love to hear from people that have tried them. Open to other suggestions on different titaniums as well. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Titanic. I’m waiting on my second one as we speak.

3 Likes

Just got one of those a couple weeks ago!! Thanks!

1 Like

Dazzler and to surveillance are both top notch ti throws. I would also recommend checking out RSO and TP. Really like my mechabape and yweti for organic and the mustang for performance.

3 Likes

Ti Koi.

It’s a great throw.

Super smooth. Very powerful. Organic. Sexy as hell.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

3 Likes

Give Aria by ATMOS a look. Super solid choice. they’re even in stock.

5 Likes

Dazzler and Surveillance are two of my favorite titaniums. I also really enjoy the Berberis

2 Likes

My recommendation would be the G2 Ti Triton. It’s very smooth and the ridges feel very nice. Plus the sound of the ting is awesome. A very fun chill yo-yo.

2 Likes

I actually already have one of those too. :sweat_smile: definitely one of my favorites. @Woozie

3 Likes

My vote goes to the RSO Gravity. My favorite throw! :grin:

5 Likes

I love my Calyx. I don’t have many Ti but it’s probably my favourite.

1 Like

That’s a really nice one!! I’ve heard great things!

What is that thinline nylon string?

TurningPoint

3 Likes

Just get the bowl sakura edition from rso if you want an organic titanium. Rose golds still available at their website.

3 Likes

I’m more into performance oriented.

Theres a topyo tiss (1 of 30 I think) up for sale by @fradiger I think it comes under performance jojos

1 Like

Iceberg is a great yoyo.

Metavity from yoyofactory, expensive but good.

IYoyo Antarctica, strictly not titanium because it’s TiSS, but it’s the price of regular titanium and its freaking amazing.

1 Like

Oooo I been wanting an Anartica :eyes: looks sick!

The TiMe is stable and very very powerful
If you want a grade 5 titanium yoyo which is comparatively cost effective you can get one for like 210-220 shipped from toybania

2 Likes