LF: Ti Throws FOUND!

I still have yet to try a Titanium throw yet(i know, right?)

Edit: i had to change this up a bit after talking with so.e people and really reading a lot. And i think ofcourse id love that BLOWN AWAY feeling for my first Ti throw. But as of right now i think i might just narrow it down to mostly RSO. Im gonna try hard to get a 2nd invasion martian because thats the one that appeals to me the most! Still welcome all offers and any extra info though! Tha k you!

Also, has anyone tried the Burger by RSO? If you have lmk what you think!

1 Like

Hey Nick…. Want to get into “ti”throws? Well they are a very different feel & style of play…… I have to prototypes from GSquared in the Triton ti type here are 2;
V1

V2

V1=$150 V2=$250

4 Likes

Im not too much into G2 anymore. But thanks for looking out i really appreciate it!

I have no idea how well my search will go since theyre so expensive and limited quantity.

Burger is excellent! You can still pick one up on the RSO website.

5 Likes

Im rreeeeeeaaallllyyyyy tempted to

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and hunt down TiVader!

2 Likes

I have TiVader for sell just in case

1 Like

I might be tempted to sell my gravity

3 Likes

Wow. If @yoyomikie is willing to part with his Gravity you might want to take him up on that!

I agree that second invasion Martian is a beautiful piece. I will say…for a daily carry throw I always prefer a raw titanium finish over an anodized. I pretty much always carry a raw Gravity, Martian or 000 54se and never feel like I have to baby them.

Haven’t tried a Burger but it looks great and I bet it plays amazing. (plus it’s in stock right now)

But yea, you can’t go wrong with RSO! I’m a huge fan of their throws, especially the ones with Side Effects.

4 Likes

I have a Jigun Hatsukoi up for sale, the titanium throw from the owner of SOCHI!

Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks for all the info and offers to those who have responded. Im still trying for that Martian though! Not sure how much more time ill give it. But bumping this for the MARTIAN! :alien:

2 Likes

i will second @Joe77 suggestion to take up @Yoyomikie on that Gravity.

i have both the 2nd Invasion Martian and the Gravity. They are both insanely smooth, powerful Ti throws. Don’t get hung up on the stunning beauty of the 2nd invasion…though, it is a stunning piece … Both throws play incredible. I don’t know that I could pick one over the other as far as a favorite RSO. The Gravity has the option to easily install weight rings (o-rings) which, IMO, makes it play better than without them. The weight, to me, is spot on with them in (i like my throws on the heavy-feeling side though). The Martian does not give you this option. You could argue that the Martian doesn’t need the extra weight…but it’s nice to be able to “customize” the throw.

The Burger takes it to a different place. I felt that the Burger “needed” the weight rings as I feel like it is a bit on the light side (for my liking) without the rings. The burger is also a dead-smooth throw and would surely be a great first Ti and intro to RSO.

You seriously can not go wrong with anything from RSO. If the Gravity ends up being your first Ti / RSO you will be spoiled and it will likely ruin you for other offerings…(ok, maybe a little dramatic but you get the idea)

Good luck with the decision

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

4 Likes

I was gonna get it but it sold :pensive:

2 Likes

I specifically want an organic Ti. At first i wanted the droid. But now that ive fallen back in love with organics, thats why im looking for stuff like the mecha zilla and martian or gravity.

3 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful btw! I want to try one so bad i cant stand it! Im just about willing to sell/trade my most expensive throw to get one :rofl:

2 Likes

If you can find a Ti Koi, grab one of those. Excellent organic Ti. Highly recommend that one too.

kgb

<< edit >> there’s a Ti Koi on the BST now for $200

RSO,YYFR,C3 TI’S and THROWS ADDED 2/16! WILL DISCOUNT BUNDLES - Buy / Sell / Trade - YoYoExpert Forums

and a Ti End by RSO right above the Koi. for the money, i think the Koi is a better option. however, the Ti End plays very similar to a Mecha Bapezilla at a better price… so there’s that.

3 Likes

Oh i saw and was tempeted. But also tempted to just get the doughnut one :laughing:

Id love a holy grail as well

2 Likes

If I didn’t already have the raw Ti, I’d have picked up the donut one. Also, keep an eye on the website. Around Halloween they release a sweet limited edition Ti. There’s actually some of the XLs left, at least there were last time I was on their site. It’s a really good throw. If I had to choose between the Ti Koi and the Burger, I’d probably pick the Koi. That choice gets tougher if I’m picking between the Martian, Gravity and Koi though…

kgb

2 Likes