LF new brand. Details on preferences. Advice?

I am looking for a new yoyo from a brand I do not have. I have a large collection of brands so I dont have an I<3YOYO (most interested in), HSPIN, or SPYY, Werrd, C3, Rec Rev(least)

My favorite company would probably be CLYW or Crucial. I Like long spin times and not a lot of tilt. Good smooth ano for grinds… hate grippy throws. Lately I have been throwing Chief and Crucial Confection. What I<3YOYO would be most similar to the specs of those? Or would anyone suggest another company I should look into?

I think I would like a smooth throw:
Diameter: 55-56 mm / 2.22 inches
Width: around 44.47 mm / 1.75 inches
Gap Width: 4.22 mm(just not small) / .16 inches
Weight: 65-67 grams
Response System: not grippy. silicone is ok.
Bearing Size: C- Sized Bearing

Any thoughts? I have looked around but some old yoyos aren’t listed and it would take forever to google everything on the BST and it doesn’t say in the specs if they are vibey or not… Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

Try the ILYY Greyhound?
It’s a tad smaller but it plays rather large!
Or the 2we1

1 Like

Take a look into the RecRec Freq.Wave when it comes out. That thing just might be the yoyo for you.

1 Like

That looks awesome… Will probably get it if possible. Thanks!

Greyhound looks great too. I think its not wide enough for me which I don’t think I specified but if thats the closest it gets in ILYY I will probably try it. I would love to try a noctu I just dont know if I would like it…

Albatross is really good, I think you’ll like it

You may be interested in the new ILYY Fury. Very limited and exclusive to YYE. Fits your desired specs pretty closely 'cept probably won’t have a C-sized bearing as ILYY usually use a 6×13x5mm size bearing instead.

I imagine it’ll be in stock soon.

The albatross from G2 yoyo is amazing. Probably on par with an avalanche but I like how the albatross feels in my hand better. I would also recommend the hour from werrd pretty sweet throw. Smooth and stable.

recrev!

I second both the Freq.Wav and the G2 recommendations. Did you see Anthony Rojas’ BLC freestyle with the Freq.Wav? Not that the throw makes the performance, but he sure shows what it’s capable of.

G Squared Albatross looks pretty close to exactly what your looking for…