LF Mini ORANGE Yo!

—EDIT—
FOUND! And it is perfect! haha…cheap, orange, perfectly sized for my mom’s Teddy Bear…and it’s even an iconic throw!

It works surprisingly well! It’s got metal weight rings inside of it to give it enough weight to do gravity pulls with it…and for as small as it is, it does gravity pulls very well!
Granted…that’s all I can do with it! Up and down!
Now if you handed this thing to @edhaponik he’d be having it do all sorts of crazy flippity floppity, hippity hoppity things! :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

That’s not odd at all. We all deal different with that stuff and that’s your way and it is an really okay way. :heart:

6 Likes

Hey thanks Stefan :slight_smile: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Pixy! How can you forget that :wink: ?
Also I just noticed I’ve been typing Pixy wrong the whole time…

Maybe there’s a Freehand mini in orange?

3 Likes

haha that’s probably my fault! :rofl: I kept spelling it as “Pixie” in our pm’s! lol >.<’

I can’t decide if I like the orange Pixy…I think it might be a bit too much on the red scale for what I’m looking for here.

3 Likes

There’s a Magicyoyo D2 which is sort of undersized but I wouldn’t call it small personally.

2 Likes

There is an orange green recess snack. This would be something of you and something from your mom colorwise.

Its only 30 bucks and in stock.

6 Likes

That’s perfect I reckon?

3 Likes

Not odd. Tear-inducing. You’ve mentioned your mom here a lot. I hope you find the perfect yoyo to go with the bear but until you do just put any orange yoyo in the bears hand as a placeholder so it’s complete until you find the perfect replacement.

2 Likes

the dream yo pixy came in a beautiful orange with little butterfly engraving. gorgeous tiny yoyo. C bearing. I loved mine to death. might be hard to find one tho

3 Likes

lol I feel like one of those annoying jerks who gets a bunch of great suggestion…just to turn them all down.

But the Snack is too big for what I’m looking for with this.

1 Like

If the yoyo is not meant for playing stripping ano and spray paint it with color of choice is an option too.
Or even powder coating it. Some guys in here can do that

3 Likes

If you’re painting it anyway why bother stripping the ano?
It wouldn’t be right though…

1 Like

Ano does not take color properly I read. That’s why they strip ano before dipping yoyoys

2 Likes

just sand it down then

1 Like

I thought it might be easier just to cover it with oven cleaner/rust remover. And let it sit in there for 10 minutes and be done. Than Sanding it and don’t cover all spots.

2 Likes

true

1 Like

Why not a mini Butterfly? Simple, classic.

2 Likes

lol I legit took a green permanent marker to an alluminum yoyo once.

I don’t tend to talk about those dark times in my life.

3 Likes

one of the best of the mini throws out!

2 Likes