LF Mini ORANGE Yo!

OH! Do they make tiny orange ones? I was totally thinking of hunting down a cheap “World’s Smallest” Duncan Butterfly as it’s the perfect thing for what I want…but I didn’t think they came in orange (I think they’re just green/red/blue)

2 Likes

He’s got himself a green Pixie Pixy headed his way! :smiley: I love the shape and feel of it! It’s snaggy for me though (I need to switch the flat bearing for a concave to see how much that helps)

2 Likes

Yup. There is at least one over on that auction site. It’s part of a lot and a bit overpriced (IMO) but it seems that they are out there.

2 Likes

It was snaggy for me as well tbh. But I had mine about 8-10 years ago and I didn’t understand much about maintenance at that point. Saw a green one on the fb bst the other week and almost copped it. I just want the orange one I had or I know they made a pretty blue. It’s just an effeminate yoyo and idc I freaking love that about it. perfect for the pocket

2 Likes

haha totally agree man! I like a mini yos cause I find them cute. I know that doesn’t exactly make me ‘manly’ but I’m all good with that fact! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here and couldn’t find proof that they ever did a “world’s smallest” in orange either.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the heads up on these man…I didn’t know and now I’ll keep my eyes out for one! It really is about perfect for my needs!

1 Like

You’re welcome! No clue why, but it was the first thing that popped into my head when I read this thread.

1 Like

I just got the most beautiful pink Chief to carry out of my house so I can keep my 28s chief safe and sound. The fact it’s pink just makes it better. It’s 2020 “manly” has become a completely washed term.

I think to be a positive male influence all you need to do is be a monster that is withheld. Nobody respects the pushover. But you don’t want to be the jerk either. So having the wherewithal to be that jerk of a monster but to contain yourself with peace is the most powerful thing a man can do outside of striving to be his absolute best self to better society.

That’s what masculinity means to me. If I want to paint my toe nails, throw a pink yoyo, and listen to Hannah Montana then by golly I’ma do it. no my toe nails aren’t painted…currently lol

and that, is my ted talk :crazy_face:

1 Like

@twitch77 Green = love
Orange ain’t green! :yo-yo:

1 Like

@Pinktweetybird well said man! :fist_right: :boom: :fist_left:

@skitrz I know! I considered maybe creating a new YYE account before creating this topic! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks again @Roy_Dodge! Was able to pick one of the tiny butterflies up today from the bay :slight_smile:
New in package even!

8 Likes

Awesome! Hope it works perfectly for what you have planned.

4 Likes

Idk if anyone else has said it but one drop has those intros for a great price and I’m pretty sure they still have orange

1 Like

Just got in the little butterfly and it’s exactly what I was looking for! :smiley: :orange_heart:

10 Likes

Also, I had the bear made right after my mom passed at Build-A-Bear Workshop. It was really fun and was a special thing for me.
Her and I geeked the hell out on Star Wars…especially when The Force Awakens released. It was one of our things.
She was a HUGE fan of Darth Vader, but was all about Kylo Ren as well. So I got a Kylo Ren bear and then added a Darth Vader costume and Vader mask (not pictured). His right paw has a button you press and the sounds of Vader’s breathing come out! lol

I love the bear and sometimes take him on trips with me to take photos with him :slight_smile:
I really miss my mom.

6 Likes

Looks great! Trapeze form is perfect. But seriously. Glad you have this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.