LF: Flat Orange Side Effects

Do they exist? Anyone got an image? I’d like to get a pair at some point.

I may be interested in other oranges (and greens) so let me know what you have and how much you’re looking for :).

It looks like in this image there might be some orange flats…
Side_Effects_550x825

But they might be ultra lights as seen here…
jpg

I have orange doms

2 Likes

Bump

Up…

If they exist let’s get them for this great guy!! And if you have them I got some throws I will give you for helping him out!!!

1 Like

haha that’s a very generous offer Ryanm…means a lot to me! :smiley:

Got to pay it forward!!!

2 Likes

They’re out there…

3 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation @GoYoYuRu!

…and bump!

No prob. I actually found some! PM’d

1 Like

Man guys…I love this community so much.
I’ve been part of some incredible online communities and have met some amazing people over the years…
But the yoing community is the most giving I’ve been a part of…just so many super generous people here.

Sorry for getting all sentimental…but I love the yoing community.
It was great back in the early 2000’s when I was a part of it, and I’m so happy to know it’s just as great nearly 20 years later.

I love you guys! <3

2 Likes

Dude, you are way too kind! I appreciate it so much man!
Love them! They really complete my black/orange half-swap Deep State!

I really need to get my decent camera out and take some shots of my yos one of these days.

These actually complete all 3 of my dream Deep States. I now have a green/black half swap with black//green flats (on opposite halves) an orange/black half swap with black/orange flats (opposite) and a green/orange halfswap with red flats.

I’m very happy!
This means a lot to me @GoYoYuRu so thanks again man!

2 Likes

My pleasure! So glad they got to you! Yes please share some photos when you can. I’m on my way to OneDrop this week! Really excited about it! Anyway, enjoy the flats, believe in the yo and throw yourself!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.