LF: OD Orange Side Effects

Hey guys, I’m looking for some Orange Side Effects to help complete one of my 3 dream Deep States!
Let me know what you’ve got! :smiley:

Anyone want to share some photos of your orange effects? Even if they’re not for sale

I’m willing to buy and I also have some silver flats and domes, as well as a pair of gray flats for trade.

Anti yo side effects regularly go for ~$200. Just letting you know. Insanely rare.

3 Likes

haha wow! Thanks for the heads up…taking those off my wish list! >.<;

1 Like

Still looking! :smiley:

More than a ti for one side effect?? Holy man.

1 Like

I have some orange code1s

3 Likes

Are they for sale or trade? I may have to think about this one, as code1s and spikes are 2 of my least favorite types I think.

1 Like

Sorry not for sale was just saying to the orange side effects

3 Likes

What yo do you have them on, out of curiosity?

@Lilweewee has lots of :cool: stuff :wink:

3 Likes

I have them half swapped with black ones on my half swapped black/orange one drop parlay so it’s opposites

They look brass in the pics but they aren’t I have brass code1s as well

5 Likes

That looks freaking sweet man. Really appreciate the photo!

2 Likes

Yeah no prob! I have the other half swapped pair on my dark grey Eternal Throw Victory just cause I like heavier se on that throw. It’s got that 3a colorway lol so it’s usually a EDC throw.

1 Like

This is what I have in mind for my orange/black Deep State!
I’d love to pick up some orange/black side effects and do the opposite half-swaps like you have eventually.

Though I was messing around with some of my spare side effects, and just for fun I put some green energies on the orange side…and black energies on the black half…
And it’s not so bad at all! I’m calling the yo-yo the Pumpkin King haha. The green energy side effect kinda looks like the green stem of a pumpkin :stuck_out_tongue:.
I’m happy enough with it that if I don’t end up finding some oranges…I think I’ll be just fine! :smiley:.

Sorry for the crappy image. Don’t have my decent camera on hand and the lighting in my room is horrible.

2 Likes

That’s rad looking and I have some black flat caps I’m trying to sell for 10 shipped case your interested

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.