Please close! :)

-------EDIT-------
Ended up making a purchase of black and green energy side effects here on yoyoexpert, along with a black deep state! :smiley: So happy!!
-------/EDIT-------

So my dream throw is coming along quicker than I had expected. A green/black half-swapped One Drop Deep State. I have the green and will be purchasing a black this friday…
Now I just need some black and green side effects to complete this amazing yo!!

I have silver domes I could trade, and once I get the black Deep State in, I’ll also have a pair of silver flats.
I’m also willing to pay cash.

Ideally I’d like ‘flat’ black and green side effects, though I’m open to others.
YoYoExpert has green and black energies in stock…and they are tempting, though they stick out a little too far so that if you lay the deep state on a table on it’s side…it will not lay flat. It’s not a big deal, but small details like this bug me haha.
They also have green ultra lights in stock…but no blacks. I’d be interested in ultra lights, though my first choice would be flats.
I also really like domes…though I’m not sure if domes even come in black and green.

I’d really appreciate any help with completing my dream throw!!

2 Likes

Like you want black and green flat caps?

I have black flat cap side effects

1 Like

I do indeed :smiley:

Are you willing to sell or trade them? Are they in good condition?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.