Please Close! I Found my Deep State! <3 <3

Just getting back into yo’s after many years…way back when, my favorite yo was the Duncan Cold Fusion…just the look and the feel of it was amazing. Wish I hadn’t sold it!

Now I’m looking to rekindle some of the nostalgia the Cold Fusion gives me…so I’m looking for a slim responsive throw to have fun with.

I’m planning on collecting mainly green yo’s moving forward.
I was watching a video review of the Deep State on youtube and the guy had a green/black half-swap of it…and omg it’s the coolest looking yo I’ve ever personally seen. Unfortanently One Drop doesn’t have this colorway for sale (contacted them through facebook). It’s currently my ‘holy grail’.
This:

There’s also an orange Deep State that gets my heart pumping!
images
I see that one of these just sold on ebay! >.<’ haha dang…I’m a just a little too late!

I’m not a fan of the Teal color currently in stock.

I think I’d prefer the Deep State…but I’m highly interested in the Alley Cat 650B too.

2 Likes

The Confusion is the heir to the Cold Fusion… get it? Con-Fusion? Cold-Fusion?

2 Likes

Yeah I was checking that one out as well…it’d be cool to do a gold/black half-swap for sure (or red/black would be awesome too).

I think I like the shape/look of the Cat and Deep State more.

1 Like

A quick bump :slight_smile:

Ha! I’m so freaking happy right now! I just found a guy who happened to be selling my green Deep State!

deep%20state

What a beautiful looking throw! <3 I can not wait to get it in the mail!

8 Likes

That orange n black half swap looks good and congrats on your deep state!

3 Likes