Lf Colony, Sigtyr, Valkyrie, Anti-Yo SE, Sfyoyo, Draupnir, Palpitation,Akita,mfd

Im looking for a few yoyos hopefully in good condition.

Clyw Akita

Sfyoyo - Movement - Maty Drzmisek Ed.

Valkyrie - blue or red

Sigtyr - blue

Draupnir - WYYC 2015 model, we are throw
any blue ones.

TP Colony - Aqua X Purple

TP palpitation - colors open to see all available colors.

Monkeyfingers- 2evil Stargazers Divide

Anti-Yo Side Effects

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

I have a Hummingbird but it is blue with silver rims. It was a loved yoyo but it just turned out to not fit my playstyle. I have dinged it but it still is about an 8.9/10 on the smoothness scale. there is only 3 visible dings on the rims but one of them is almost impossible to see. It still plays like a dream. If you are interested just message me back. I am unable to ship it for about another week but if you can wait I would be happy to sell it to you.

I found a website selling a hummingbird suprisingly and i bought a ti ss hummingbird. I just removed hummingbird from the list thank you though out of stock now

3 Likes

Bump

Hi, can you please link the website where you bought the hummingbird?? Thanks!

Its out yoyofriends said they restocking in a month or two though gl

1 Like

Thanks! Good luck in finding a draupnir and sleipnir. I have been searching for them too, its almost impossible to get some yoyorecreation yoyos…

Ahh yah thanks i got a raw draup but i want a blue one lol

want to sell your raw draupnir? XD i am ready to pay handsomely lol

Lol sorry but no its soo smooth i love it alot lol

why are there not more production runs for Draupnir T_T or Valkyrie or Sigtyr for that matter :((

Lol theres a blue draup on ebay i want it soo bad but not for 1500 bucks lmao.

lol wtf?? really? that is hilarious, the seller knows how desperate the market is to get their hands on a draupnir XD

Lol thats like not getting any play time if u buy

that better go in a vacuum sealed pack and be put on a display for eternity for people to look at XD btw do you have any sigtyr/valkyrie/overdrive draupnir you might wanna sell? XD i am not even kidding, i have learnt the hard way in the last week that its impossible to get your hands on these yoyos…

Nope im looking for them also lol

I heard they stopped making sigtyr and valkyrie and barely manufactured draupnirs anymore…

Well like yoyofriends they stopped cause the machines they use to make yoyo are making mask