Lf Colony, Sigtyr, Valkyrie, Anti-Yo SE, Sfyoyo, Draupnir, Palpitation,Akita,mfd

making mask? whats that? sorry i am kinda new to the community…

Mask u know thing that covers ur face

ahhh face mask because of the pandemic. Wait so there is a chance that they are gonna start producing Valkyrie/Sleipnir/Sigtyr once the pandemic is under control? I thought they stopped producing them a year or two ago?

That i dunno.but yoyofriends stopped cause that. Maybe they will make like a 66% Valkyrie or something lmao new name. Like overdrive draupnir lol
Overdrive Valkyrie !!

i am so down for overdrive Valkyrie xD

Bump

Bumo

Hey guys… you must have too much money to spend on toys at the moment…maybe try helping someone out, instead of thinking of yourselves… do a good deed!:mask:
JMAO…

Lol im helping out buy giving money for toys they dont use anymore :O.

Money is much better than a yoyo during this time :O.

Although i dont have too much money i buy one or two thing than wait for next pay check lol.

1 Like

booo lame

I gave that to @HVizier not sure if he wants to sell it, but you can contact him.

1 Like

HOL UP. Yoyofriends is a yoyo brand I built along with other people (including a few people in fpm) , but we ain’t no manufacturer, you guys are talking about fpm. Also making yoyos depends also on the brand. Maybe yoyorecreation don’t want to make those models currently. Also fpm is now close to full yoyo manufacturing capability again, this means yoyofriends yoyo will be coming very soon.

New hummingbird colorway wen!!

Thanks alot man i let him know appreciate it stay safe my man. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.