Close bought Valkyire

Must be mint. Any color.

official g2 nation fb def will have you covered

1 Like

@Buzz has a black w/blue rims Hummingbird.

2 Likes

I messaged him already. Hasn’t answered yet.

1 Like

Have you tried the peregrine? I just got one in the mail today and I like it a little better than the hummingbird. In the end the both are really good, I just wanted to throw that out there.

1 Like

Looking for something that plays like draupnir because you know. Impossible to find anything yyr

2 Likes

I think there’s another run for hummingbird happening right now so you might just need to wait for a month or so then they will be in stock.

1 Like

I personally have not thrown a hummingbird, but I do have 1 emerald and 1 Galaxy peregrine. They’re one of the best options on the market right now as far as well rounded throws are concerned.

1 Like

I reached out on Instagram a few days ago before I bought a peregrine. They said it should be in the next couple months.

Yea we can’t wait months lol

1 Like

Thanks,dude, for forwarding. Did take care of @Twohiii meanwhilst :kissing_heart:

The Hummingbird does not play like a Draupnir. I do not see the two as remotely similar in play or performance. The Hummingbird is one of the most overrated yo-yo’s of all time IMO.

If you want something available; that is similar to the Draupnir; try the new YYR Valkyrie.

1 Like

Not too hard to find draupnir. I thought it was hard coming back to yoyo scene a year ago now i have 11 :rofl:. If i can find red ap and purrple 44 ill be complete !

Ah ha, now I know why it’s so hard to get a Draupnir: because there are people who collect a bunch of them! :joy:
Just kidding. I guess if you are willing to pay a high price, then it’s definitely available. However it just feels a little bit weird to me to buy a used yoyo with more than the marked price, given that the marked price is high enough already.

2 Likes

@Twohiii “impossible to find anything YYR” ? I’m out of OG Draupnir but I have an Overdrive Draupnir available, mint & nice. And an Anomaly, beautiful blue. Both inexpensive. And a Dazzler, brand new never used not even once.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.