LF: badwolfeco strings

If anybody has some badwolfeco string I would love to buy it or trade something for it. Never got a chance to try them and I know they’re closed down for good so this may be a long shot but if you have any let me know! Also if you know any other small boutique brands besides zipline pm me please. Thanks!

I don’t have any badwolfeco string but @IMArocketman runs a small business making high end strings.

4 Likes

There are quite a few small string brands. To name a few:
Gstrings by @gsimian
Markmont does string
Yostringer over in India
@r3stless makes nice wooly nylon over in Germany
@Cake used to make cake strings… Not sure if that’s still the case.

4 Likes

String werx and A&A are two that come to mind for string right now.

7 Likes

@TheSliverKing Do you still have a bunch?

Ayyy thanks for the shout out @Captrogers @Grapes im basics from the yo tricks discord we used to talk. Id stock you up for a gemstone :rofl:

But hit me i make nylon and nylon poly blends

7 Likes

We mostly sell by monthly subscription, but are always happy to send free samples to anyone who wants them.

Also we have our first “drop” tonight. Limited quantities but it’s a pretty neat string

9 Likes

The string in the drop is great! Don’t miss out! Been throwing mine since it came in!

3 Likes

Nah sold them all when our buddy YoyoFox aka @ENGLISH_TEA started making his insane fades haha @yoyoretro

3 Likes

Yeah I found Michael while buying stuff on a facebook BST and boom found my guy for an easy fix on some quality nylon poly blend. nearly out of my last batch so ill have to hit you up again soon.

3 Likes

For sure hit me either here or there

2 Likes

I make some comfy string that I like it’s a poly nylon blend @TheSliverKing can attest to the quality of them if you want a sample pack for the free.99 shoot me a dm!

Thanks for all the responses guys I truly can’t thank you enough :pray: pm’d a few of you

bump looking for more still! Ive got cash ready

Definitely go with Michael, @Basix super good stuff. It’s all I use now lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.