Let's Trade Some Strings!

Not sure if anyone responded to you, but I would trade you some kitty 1.5 for ziplines.

Ill send you a couple type x if you want.

Just sent you a PM - and also updated my inventory in my original post :sunglasses:

Hey boss, I’m interested in trading for some of you SL Ammo. I have zipline - bushido baby, antifreez, higlighter; kitty fat - blue and black; and 1 plutonium string. If you have 3 of the ammo I’ll send 3 of your choice.

all I have is some basic yotricks polyester but I would be willing to trade

Any string makers out there want to trade? I have some super thick poly strings I made for fun.

If you have any of your thin/ medium thickeness m series strings left, I’d be up for some trades.

Id be down to try some ammo - I have moose string, kitty 1.5, snakebite, some other kitty, yoyo expert string…some others.

Sure PM me if you have strings to trade, and want StringLabs AMMO or Type X in return.

Just got some really nice SL Ammo from @codinghorror and I’m really digging it. Thanks!

2 Likes

If anyone has any white Spool Thread they’d want to trade let me know, always wanted to try that but never got the chance. I’ve got a ton of string, some from active makers, some that is no longer available.

2 Likes

I’ve got some inverse type x if you’re a curious lefty
Edit- I should have mentioned, you can have it. No trade necessary

I have some yoyo tricks polyester (not the pro stuff)

Or, if you want to prank your right-handed yoyo friends. :grin:

4 Likes

Someone should jump on the Rosenburg offer!?

Just PM me if you want some very new and some awesome dated strings…by Toxic, Heartstrings, & Gator strings too! Had some for 5 years…so hit me up for a trade for some…? Also have some kelvar strings made by Gen.Yo plus some MM Dragon strings? I think? So…

1 Like

anyone have any chaos strings laying around? super old now, but i loved them! then they went out of business and i haven’t seen any ever since.

1 Like

Would love some nice red or pink strings. Have a 5 pack of Zipline Hulkenstein to trade

1 Like

I’m sure I have some kind of chaos strings…let me check and I’ll inform you of what chaos I have!

Moose strings? Are you serious ? I’m down to trade for them “moose strings”