Let's Trade Some Strings!

Anyone have any kitty XL or XXL (preferably both) they would trade? Lemme know!

I like nylon and poly every once in a while. Have nylon and poly to trade. Not my own though.

This is the company that made the yellow retna-scalding 122s isn’t it?

Retina scalding yes. Sorry ive been out of my mind for the last while, but I have returned. I dont know if I coined the term 122s though. I did once upon a time say humboldt honey and delnorte doubles. Then I could have called them all sorts of things until settling for 100% polys. They do play great though. I’ll pm ya.

I bought three colors of Plutonium earlier this week. Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, and Blue Lagoon. After talking with Matt, I think I’m probably still a little too new to throwing to appreciate these strings and they don’t fit my current skill level too well. I’m going to hang on to half of them so I have them once I’m better.

That said, I’d be willing to trade 5/ea of the colors listed above. I don’t really know what I need/want so I’m pretty much open to anything of equal value in a quality string that might fit me better. Unfortunately, I haven’t tried anything other than the cheap Yomega cotton strings that came in the pack of throws I bought so I don’t really know what I’m after. Hoping the folks on here will have some good suggestions and make a fair trade!

I’d LIKE to have similar colors because I bought those to match the color throws I have.

3 Likes

Aww sweet I will trade been wanting to try plutonium! I will pm you in a bit!

1 Like

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.