Let's talk Mechanical Keyboards

Beautiful! I didn’t know that the MT3 Dasher sets had begun shipping. :+1:

Does your set come with F-row caps that are entirely light blue?

My F caps are in a combination of light and dark blue.

Gah!

They were supposed to fix that before releasing them. :rage:

Oh bummer. Is that bad?

“Bad” is, I suppose, in the eye of the beholder. But it is definitely wrong. They are supposed to be all light blue, just like the SA set from a few years ago. The set is an homage to the Data General Dasher terminals of the late '70s and early '80s, and they had function key rows that were all light blue.

I am getting on Yanbo’s case over at Drop to find out how and when this will be fixed because even if it doesn’t bother most buyers, it definitely bothers me. The renders of the set on Drop show an all light blue F-row and that is what customers should have received.

I have another mystery package from DROP coming my way that I didn’t order. It may well be amended F Dasher caps.

I’d love to hear if that’s the case!

1 Like

Work and play.

According to Yanbo, update kits were sent out to customers who got the mixed-color F-row keys, so chances are good that’s what that other package from Drop is.

1 Like

Keyboardio Atreus

9 Likes

Just completed my first build :nerd_face:

This was a fun project!

Now I just need to learn how to use the thing :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Nice work! I switched to a Corne (prebuilt, I don’t know if I’ll ever get to the point of building my own) and absolutely love it. It took a while to get the layout finalized, but once I did… chef kiss

1 Like

just want a simple Logitech Mechanical keyboard. The Logitech K845. No Cherry reds or anything. Just the TTC red.

My son’s girlfriend claims that this keyboard and mouse would be a “virgin-indicator” for her. Can you confirm?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, I am a teenager so you can be the deciding factor xD.

1 Like

That corne board looks like it came out good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Box 1 for an upcoming keyboard came in :eyes:

Extra points if you can identify the switches.

2 Likes

I was going to say Sakuras but they don’t look like smokey housings.

I can’t afford Sakuras XD. They are Durocks if that helps any.

1 Like

Durocks are good!

1 Like