Welcome to my BST thread! I’m on a quest to own one of each One Drop yoyo, and I also have a few special colours that I’m looking for. Any help is massively appreciated!
Current One Drop collection progress: 84.6% (wohoo!)
For Trade
I have these available for trade, or possibly even to sell if you’ve got a good deal for me! Will include a few bearings of your choice. ![]()
Deepest State - Stay Gold America / NQP Spacious Skies
Mint condition. Comes with ‘NQP Mystery Box’ box.
Panorama - Eugene Market (Darker)
Near mint to be safe.
Intro - Purple / Black
Near mint to be safe. Purple half is mint. Comes with original box.
Vanguard - Clear
Has numerous flat spots all around the rims. Also has one bigger dent & a couple of scratches that break the anodisation.
Benchmark Series 2016, O shape - Nickel Plated
Has a lot of scratches and pinpricks around both rims.
CafeRacer - Blue / Green
Minor damage. The blue half has 1 minor flat spot on its rim, and some aesthetic damage near its bearing seat. Both halves have fairly tight bearing seats.
Looking for…
Looking to buy a wide variety One Drops, listed below.
High Priority
Any of these would be a major & awesome addition to my collection.
Project 2 (or M1) - Worlds 09 Edition AKA Blue Marble
These were made for WYYC 2009 (Worlds Yo-Yo Contest 2009). Willing to sell my kidneys on the black market to afford one.
OD x MFD Ridgeback Fire Devil - Planetary Isolation
Par Avion - Blue Eddy or HypnoBerry
These look so awesome. I just have to see one spinning.
Panorama - Weekend Stadium
Benchmark Series 2014, W / H / O shape
Any colour; especially Watermark.
Nōvus Add-Ons - Extender or Uniter
Will pay top dollar for either!
Conterō
Mantis - titanium
It’s on my bucket list, so here it is!
Marquis - titanium
Haha… ha…
Boxes & Stickers
Boxes & Stickers
I’ve got a few boxless yoyos that I’d like to find boxes/stickers for:
- Dingo
- Aitch
- Cascade
- T1
- Prescription
- SK
- Silhouette
- Lunar Eclipse
- Halifax
- 54 Gen 2
Prototypes
Prototypes
- Summit 2 First Draft. Really eager to try one of these out.

- Z proto. This is like a modern prototype grail for me on the same level as the original HALIFAX.
- Still Rollin Heavy proto.
- Artifact Prototype. Anyone with more information about what exactly these are (e.g. colours, how/when they were sold), please step forwards!
- SK proto.
- Prototype Vanguard.
- Rally Prototype. The Rally is very special to me, so the prototype is of particular interest.
- Cascade Proto. I know there are more prototypes out there…
- Dietz Prototype (HALIFAX). What would a list of prototypes be without the legendary HALIFAX prototype? Incomplete.
- Other One Drop prototypes!
Normal Priority
- CODE1 - any splash or fade.
- Burnside - any splash except Emerald Valley. Also interested in the GZR version.
- Valor - any splash (especially Autumnal Night). Must have the Valor engraving.
- Artifact - YoYo Community Fade.
- Perspective - bright or vibrant colours (especially half swapped), or Cerakote.
- OD x CLYW Seven Summits - Kosciuszko.
- Top Deck - Pink/Green UV Swarm Cerakote or Green with Top Deck engraving, or any splash.
- Benchmark Series 2016, H shape - any colour.
- Format:C Gen 2 - green, blue, gold, or Cerakote.
- ThruLine, any colourful colour.
- Trillium. Especially with multiple different weight sets.
- Clique - version 1.5. Version 1 is very good, so naturally I’d like to know why people say version 1.5 is better. ^^
- Gradient - silver plated.
- Cascade - GZR version.
- Vanguard - Burnished.
- Wizard - Cerakote Relic.
‘Eventually’ Priority
These are all really awesome, but I’m not in a big hurry to find them straight away.
- OD x CLYW Wooly MarkMont. Ideally unpolished (original finish), oxidation is fine.
- OD x OhYesYo Eclipse - Coffin or Broken Heart.
- Küntosh, Pyramatte - any colour. Solids must have the engraving.
- Küntosh 5000QV, bead blasted.
- Terrarian - copper plated. Do I need one? No. Would I build a fireplace in my house just to display one on the mantlepiece? Yes.
- VTWO - Darker HypnoBerry Swirl.
- 1to1 - NQP Oil and Water, or Big River Estuary.
FOUND (thanks to you! ^^)
- Kamuraiju - Pearl White Cerakote. Really want to try this different Cerakote finish. It looks really shiny and I bet it’d feel good to play with. [Many thanks to @CorbitsOrbits for trading one of these with me! Stoked to finally get one. ^^]
- Summit - any pretty splash. Would like to find a decent deal on this one. [Found a really nice No R.U.G thanks to @CorbitsOrbits]
- Citizen. I would probably love this yoyo to bits. Willing to pay a decent price for one in good condition, maybe a bit less than for a Sovereign. [A MEGA HUGE thanks to @Zeek95 for selling one of these to me! So glad that the hunt for this one is finally over.]
- Dietz - any splash. [Yay! I FINALLY found one thanks to @Zeek95]
- Format:C Gen 2 Flat Face Proto. [Woohoo! Now I have both of the Format:C Gen 2 prototypes thanks to @Zeek95!]
- Fire Devil - any splash. [And one of these, also thanks to @Zeek95!]
- Fat Tire - any fancy colour; especially Orion, Swamp Ooze, Pink/Teal Fade, YYE Edition, or Black/Purple Fade. [Found a Man O’ War one thanks to @Zeek95!]
- *Sovereign. Willing to pay a decent amount for one that hasn’t been majorly damaged. I don’t mind whether it’s numbered or not. *[Found one of these at last thanks to @YounisA!]
- Novus - any. I’m not overly hopeful that I’ll find one, but it would be really nifty for keeping cat hair out of my nicknacks. [A huuuuuuuge thanks to @RealGambit for putting TWO of these in my possession, making me beautiful custom strings, and being an all-round awesome person! You rock!]
- Cascade - any splash, solid blue, or silver plated. Must have the Cascade engraving. [I now own a Crime Scene one, also thanks to @Owlman!]
- Prescription - any splash, ideally Evolving Pathogen. [I now own a pretty Scrubs Pink thanks to @Owlman!]
- CODE2 - one of the Argonaut colours, or Star Collision, or silver plated. [Found a Fluttershy one thanks to @bigbs_domain!]
- Rev - any splash. [Found a pretty Galaxy Explorer thanks to @bigbs_domain!]
- T1 20/20 - any splash. [Found a beautiful Beetroot one at last with many thanks to @dipto!]
- Benchmark Series 2013, O shape - any colour. [The first Benchmark Series that I have all the shapes of, thanks to @Burchard!
] - Y Factor - Cotton Candy, Green Haze, or a colourful half swap. Must have a pressed round nut.[Thanks to @irdaprez for helping me find one in a colour that I’ve never seen before and don’t know the name of! Fun discovery awaits!]
- Cascade Proto. [Found a slightly different prototype thanks to @Owlman!]
- Benchmark Series 2013, V shape - any colour. [Thank you again AGAIN to @morrisonak for selling me a purple NQP. ^^]
- Benchmark Series 2014, V shape - any colour; especially Watermark. [Thank you again to @morrisonak for selling me an NQP Ryosuke]
- OD x Toxic Strings T1 - any splash, or Blue. [Thank you @morrisonak for selling me a FLoZ!]
- Vanguard - any cool colour. [Thanks for the Pollock one @ifyoknowyoknow!]
- Diorama - any splash (especially Nagel Nagel), Pink UV Cerakote, or Orange UV Cerakote.[Another big thanks to @tshou for selling me one in Pink UV Cerakote!]
- Rebirth - Deschutes, or alternatively maybe Neon Cortex or Sunrise Gate. Have been looking for a Deschutes one for ages because they’re so unique but I figured there weren’t any out there so I didn’t think it was worth even casting a net for them. [@RealGambit has earned Legendary status for helping me find a Deschutes Rebirth and matching strings for it! (P.S. their strings are awesome, go buy some ^^ /not sponsored)]
- DS-61 - Wild Berry Pop-Tart. Holding out hope to find a DS-61 in this pretty colour. [Many thanks to @deelee and @ben_jammin for helping me get this one!]
- Downbeat 20/20 - any cool colour. [A big T-Y (thank you) to @KAMILB for selling me a Downbeat!]
- Sakura SE - any colour. Ideally with the Sakura Side Effects. Willing to pay a good price. [I have acquired one in Cobalt thanks to @BWright and @ben_jammin]
- Free Solo - any cool colour, ideally Candy Store, Orion, or Patina. [Thank you @fradiger for hooking me up with a Deep Space and for continuing to demonstrate that you are the true bearing messiah!]
- Wyvern - Boosted - any cool colour. There’s not much choice I know. [Thank you @fradiger for your contribution!]
- Legendary Terrarian Prototype. David once told me there would not be LT protos. And yet here we are. [Thanks to @Maelstrom for selling me one, finally ending my search for good!]
- Rev 2 - any cool colour, ideally Brown/Teal Fade. [Thanks again to @Maelstrom for helping me get one of these in Cocomilla Spritz!]
- Halifax - any cool colour. [Thanks to @Maelstrom for selling me an absolutely gorgeous Saturday Market!]
- Lunar Eclipse - any cool splash. [Thank you to @Maelstrom for selling me a Saturday Market!]
- Titanium Side Effects - any. Show me what you’ve got! [Many thanks to One Drop for selling more of them!]
- Format:C Gen 2 Recessed Cup Proto. [Thank you @fradiger for selling me one of these amazing unbelievably things and for being the absolute bearing messiah!]
- Clique, version 1. I love heavy pocket throws. Willing to pay at least $100 for one in good condition. [Thank you @ben_jammin for mercifully ending my Clique hunt!]
- edITION - Lucille (black + red). My partner tried my edITION and really wants to have their own now too!
Happy to pay a bit over $100 for one. Thank you @tshou for selling us one of these!]






























