Let's Help Me Go Shopping :)

So the Vietnamese New Year is right around the corner and that means i will be getting some extra $$$$! With that extra money i want to get a yo-yo :). I maybe am willing to spend a little more than what i had in mind for a metal yo-yo but idk yet! I kind of want my first metal yo-yo. Currently all i have is a northstar that i love<3. But if any one has any yo-yo in mind that would be an upgrade from it just tell me please! i am willing to spend up to 50 dollars on this yo-yo. So if any1 has any ideas for a metal yo-yo or anything please tell me! I want to upgrade from the northstar not downgrade ;D. Thanks in advance!

I just got this yoyo today, the RecRev Oscillatrix http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/419/RecRev-Oscillatrix and all I can say is just wow…this is an amazing yoyo, for an amazing price. In my honest opinion, this plays just as good, if not better than most $100+ yoyo’s. Amazing price, super smooth, and long spinning play on the strings. I can’t recommend this yoyo enough. Also, if you want to spend more money and get just as good of an experience, I would recommend a One Drop Dietz, or Code1. I’m sure the Dang is also good, I just haven’t personally thrown one. Good luck!

For five more dollars you can get the C3 Di Base!
Found here! :stuck_out_tongue: http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/501/C3-YoYo-Design-Di-Base
But then again, it depends on your play style.

Tet is coming, need a new yoyo?

Upgrades or downgrades are all a matter of opinion. I like my Northstar. Does that mean my silly WHIP is a downgrade(Ok, bad example… but can the Northstar grind?)

Hmmm, maybe I use that as an excuse to get a DiBase… I’m gonna go check YYE inventory…

The dv888 might be one of your best options for under $50. It ain’t a junker. It is made in China to reduce production costs, which it appears YYF is passing onto buyers.

Get 5 more dollars and get the Di Base. Dv888 is awesome to if you like undersized.

For $50 or less…hmmm. DV888 for a smaller one. Shinwoo Zen 5 or 6 might do well. Need more info if you have a size, shape or weight preference.

well something like the northstar size would be great :). i dont really like small yoyos :confused:

is the dibase a good yoyo? im just wondering about your opinion haha

You might be able to spend 50 (or more like you said) on a Cafe Racer on the BST.

For that kind of money, most yoyo’s are going to be relatively small. I’d look into the newer Duncan metals (Raptor, Metropolis, and Echo) or a C3 Di Base, personally. I don’t like smaller yoyos, either.

My favorite under $50 yoyo is the Raptor. Full sized, all metal, grinds nicely, not too heavy, not too light, has removable caps so you can alter the weight a little. A really fun budget metal.

Duncan Echos are sick. They grind, have an awesome shape and are super stable. Not to mention that the they are the prefered yoyo of 3a world champion Hank Freeman.