Let’s talk craft beer (for those legally able to drink)

I never really come to this thread because I’m 19, but I always think its funny that its one of the top threads on a yoyo forum.

That says something about the demographic on here haha.

See you guys in two years when I’m old enough to know what you’re talking about :smiley:

1 Like

This thread got me thinking
I just bought another yoyo. Should prob grab a few brews so I got an excuse for the misses. You guys got share a lot of nice looking local stuff.

I use to really dig our local IPA. I’m gonna head out and grab some and I’ll post it

3 Likes

Although I love my hazy and west coast IPAs, I agree theyre like 80% of whats offered most places. I also love a nice heavy stout or porter but could never quite get into any sours I’ve tried.

1 Like

Made in my home county. Great IPA
and this is a silicone pipe! Woah! Comes apart and is easy to clean. I don’t use tobacco but I got medical marijuana in Florida so it has its purpose.
“Green” enough for you @twitch77

5 Likes

Well…I wasn’t a drinker.
Until this night!
BOTTOMS UP BOYS!

2 Likes

I dont really drink these days anymore. This thread got me a bit thirsty and I still find it funny how things that are really green make me think of you

2 Likes

Wow my friend actually just got the same one and the silicone threw me off at first. Didnt expect it to be bendy lol.

On a similar note, every hemp beer Ive tried is gross

To be honest, I have an old green fireball and think “Man, @twitch77 would probably like this”

3 Likes

André : “sounds like a great employee. *hint hint Garrett” :joy:

3 Likes

Haha

2 Likes

TGIF !!!

1 Like

Loving the availability of Burlington Beer Company in MA now! And yeah, I just knocked hazy NEIPAs earlier… but… Hey look, a yo-yo!

4 Likes

So many IPAs… I’ll be enjoying a homebrewed German wheat tonight!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I moved since the last time I posted in this thread so been trying a lot of new local-ish stuff.

Favorites include Yellow Rose from Lone Pint:

and Real Ale Brewing stuff:

I’m on Utappd as UWSpindoctor though I go through assorted periods of activity/inactivity on it.

4 Likes

Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!

(They got me too @YoYoExpertGarrett)

4 Likes

I’m absolutely Qilin it tonight :yo-yo::beer:

7 Likes

My friend is from Vermont and this one is his fav.

1 Like

Local restaurant gaucho grill is brewing their own beer . The west coast ipa is very tasty .

3 Likes

Riip x El Segundo

4 Likes

Food pairing. :partying_face:

This pizza goes great with the Juicy Haze!
Crust then shredded mozz, tbs dollops of ricotta, fresh Georgia peach slices, 2 fresh jalapeno’s sliced. Bake. Cover with several torn slices of Prosciutto. Top with fresh basil.

I’ll post more pics in the Adventures in Cooking thread.

5 Likes