legyoyo X abby1371 collab of the century i think..

Great video!

Thanks for the compliments guys! Maybe if we can do another collab sometime, and this time we can switch jobs! Like Iā€™d edit and stuff, and Abby can do some filmography shots to make it more emotionally captivating!

But that may be a while, but possibly something to look forward too!

And thanks agin for the compliments guys! I tend to feel inferior in comparison to other people, and your compliments helped me get over my stupid skill embarrassment XD

You should see how bad i am at yoyoing your doing great

I liked it, though it would have been a lot better if only takes without mistakes were used. It really holds the video backā€¦

I will add, I saw great enthusiasm for yoyoing, especially with Abby, and that is the most important element to being a successful yoyoer. :slight_smile:

I agree with that

well when i enjoy something i do it so i kinda just do tht most of the time

I canā€™t believe I just saw this now, and it was posted awhile ago. What I love about it is that it captures what we really look like yo-yoing when weā€™re just chilling out on our own time. Itā€™s just relaxed and not one of those videos that edit out all the little things that happen. Most videos edit out the little things that really happen. This one was real. It was so nice and clear. Most of all, good to see two friends on the forum work on somethingā€¦a video project, whatever it might be. Cool stuff.