Least played throw

My throw monkey is currently one of my favorites for 1a. Found a clear one at big 5 on sale for ~8 bucks so I snagged it and painted it. Vibey, heavy, and awkward but it’s very fun. My flying panda is my only option for 4a right now, and it’s not bad at all. I do enjoy it more w/o the caps though

Not including the throws I’ve retired… Probably. None of them. I have 6 high end metals and 2 high end plastics and I use all of them quite a bit.

Probably my shutter. I know people love them, but mine has maybe 2 hours or less of play on it.

I’ll take it if you don’t want it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: LOL

Agreed, the Flying Panda seems to play much nicer without the caps on for whatever reason. I also notice that the sleep time on it is somewhat short, but I suspect this is a combination of my throw technique being poor (since I’m still new to 4a), and the combination of thick friction stickers and a relatively narrow gap.

That said, I still really enjoy throwing it :slight_smile:

The only other 4a I have to compare it to is my now broken big yo, haven’t used it in 3+ years so I have no idea about spin time :stuck_out_tongue:

Hspin cut, it was a gift and at the time I loved the concept and the design. Still an interesting looking throw, but maybe 30 minutes total since I got it.

thats the second post where you said mettle instead of metal! Haha it’s all good man

I’m emailing your mom and having her put metal on your next spelling exam!

Nice, what color did you paint it?

Green purple and orange splash with a white background. I ended up getting semi impatient with the final color for each half so the white smeared it a little bit. Not too noticeable and hey, it’s supposed to be spinning anyway!

grind machine for sure!

Why not? I mean I don’t have one but I was considering to get it. I’d just like an opinion because you are probably one of the few here who actually has a something Addiction.

I ordered a One Drop Rally instead. So stoked after not playing for 4 months! And since this is my first One Drop yoyo!

But guess what you don’t know my moms email HA Take That!!!

LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It’s all good… Check this out Metal Look at that I spelled it right oh yea :smiley:

Unfortunately, my Shutter. I never clicked for me. It just didn’t feel right and the Hard V-Shape was iffy. And it’s sorta very messed up.

Next would be my Supernova. Solid as a rock and barely spins.

My Paul Kerbel MVP Can’t grind and it just feels akward to play

;D ;D ;D

Any throw in my collection because I’m slowly stopping yoyoing which kinda sucks… School is really tough on my time for hobbies. Hopefully I’ll get more into it during summer.

Same here, I still get time, but not as much as to improve on my skills which sucks.

Thats a good reason to slow down though. School takes priority and is way more important. You guys are smart.