Last Spinworthy you will see here on the BST $80 Shipped SOLD

Selling this that I made recently for $80 shipped to the US.

Approx specs:
Diameter: 56mm
Width: 43mm
Weight: 63.7g.

10 Likes

Bump

This is the last yoyo you’re going to see from me for a good while.

Bump.

2 Likes

Bhmp

Smoothness of this one?

Quite smooth I think.

1 Like

Can you dye them

Not really, it’s very stain resistant. I have had some success dying this stuff before but I don’t recommend trying.

1 Like

Bump.

A C or D bearing? Thanks

Looks good, is that an IRG??

C bearing.

1 Like

Yeah that’s an IRG.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

That’s sad to hear, what are you up to?

1 Like

I’m getting tired of making yoyos and will never really turn it into a proper business. I just don’t have the time for that.

My interests have turned to different woodturning projects like finial boxes. I want to turn some really nice artwork kinds of pieces. It’s the next challenge for me and I really want to see what I can come up with.

I have occupied a strange space. My work has been a mix of woodturning tools and techniqes and metal turning. It means I have never fit very comfortably in either the woodturning or metal turning groups on Facebook. The woodturners delete my posts of plastic yoyos I turn using woodturning techniques and tell me I’m a madman for fitting metal lathe chucks to my woodlathe. Metal lathe groups disbelieve the precision I can get with my handturned stuff. None of the groups understand what Im trying to do when I ask questions either. It can get a bit comical for both sides somethines.

I want to put my feet firmly into the woodturning community for a while.

10 Likes