LAST Q's

Okay…
With One yoyo player throwing the same yoyo with the same throw

a dv888 hes throwing
what one spins longer ckk or large spec?
thanks

depends on how much the bearing is broken in and how hard they throw

he is asking which one is better, but he realizes that he would get answers like neither so he is asking which one would spin longer with no variables.
exact same throw, same person, smae everything.

technically the ckk but that is unnecessary.
stock will be fine

ummm…depends on a lot of stuff. Like are they broken in? Are they lubed? How long do they spin when flicked with your finger?

Really, it doesn’t matter. You don’t need to spend and extra $30 to have your yoyo sleep for like 30 seconds longer. ESPECIALLY with a DV888 it won’t matter one single bit.

If you were to eliminate all variables, the ceramic would spin longer because it is made to have less friction.

Also, please stop making new threads for every question you have when talking about the same subject. Thanks. :wink:

he is right.
the dv888 is an amazing yoyo and should spin more than long enough to do any trick.
the stock bearing is more than good enough.

A Ceramic KK gives you advantages that you really don’t need for a cost that you’d want to avoid. I’d like to have some more spin, but I don’t want to pay three times the cost of a regular bearing for it. A SPEC bearing is 8 dollars while you have to pay 30 for a CKK. I honestly don’t think it’s worth it, but it’s up to you.

The answer is: The CKK will spin longer than a SPEC bearing.

thanks everyone
ive made up my mind ;D