Last Minute Dying Questions

I’m going to dye 2 celcon yoyos- a speedmaker and a kickside. Blue and Orange. Both are going to be dyed black, with a duct tape mask on the rims, but I also want to mask off the inside. Now, the problem is, I need a mask. I’m deciding between rubber cement and hot glue. (I heard elmer’s will melt a bit… and it dries funky…) So… will hot glue melt in near-boiling water? And I know rubber cement is not going to melt, but it can be removed right? Anything that says “rubber cement” right? (Thinking of elmer’s rubber cement right now) And has anyone ever tried plasti-dip? Lastly, any good masks for boiling water?

Thanks, and sorry about all these questions, I’m just trying to find the best mask.

from what I’ve seen hot glue would be your best bet if you want a solid design, but if you want a smudge effect you could use elmers glue. if you are wondering if the hot glue will melt, get a glob of it and put it In boiling water put salt so it won’t bubble

Apparently, connor says it melts, but I guess I’ll use the rubber cement? Safe for my yoyo right?