Lancaster County Yoyo Club?

Hello,
I’m thinking about starting a little yoyo club or get together for anyone in the Lancaster County, PA area. I’m thinking the best place to meet would be the Parkcity Mall. If anyone would be interested in doing this leave me a response here! I’ve got myself and about 2 others who would be interested :slight_smile:
Let me know if you wanna help make it happen!
-Andrew

Come closer to Kutztown :slight_smile:

I live in Denver, so Kutztown is like 40ish minutes away. We could always have it at Berkshire mall, do you know that mall?

Yup i do know that mall. We actually have a club here at Kutztown Universtity. Theres about 3 or 4 of us here

Dude, that’s fantastic! My gang of 3 are seniors in high school. We should totally plan something to meet up at Berkshire sometime!

Yea man no doubt!

Kutztown and Lancaster are equidistant to me. I’d be interested. Thinking about it tho. It’s also.the same distance to Yo-Yo Joe’s… but hey definitely want to meet others!

Yoyo joes is in Delaware right? That’s like an hour from Lancaster

Yea, but whats an hour once a month.

Yeah, that’s true. You’ve got a point there.

Not saying i wouldn’t try and do both tho.

just checking out Yoyo Joe’s website couldn’t find anything. Anyone know when they have meets?

I’ve got no idea. You could give them a call?..haha

Yea i did. And they actually opened a 2nd location. So they have meets every Saturday 11-12 at their new downtown location and 4-5 at their old location.

Both locations are in Delaware I’m assuming?

Yup. Im thinking about making a day out of it and goto both.

Would these meets be at Parkcity or Berkshire? I live in Quakertown, so Parkcity is 1 1/2 hours away and Berkshire is 1 hour. If it would be once a month, and if it’s OK with my parents, then I’m interested.

I would be willing to meet at the berkshire mall :slight_smile: Its only like 20 minutes from my college

Yeah, Berkshire is probably the best bet. I’m in between Parkcity and Berkshire so they’re equal distance. If you guys are game for it we should plan it out!

Either works for me!