Lancaster/Berks County Throwers!!! Next Meet Sept. 28th!

Yes, yes we can. Where are you from?

Excellent! I live in Williamsport but I am actually visiting some friends and family in Reading Aug 21-24. It would be great to meet some other throwers in PA!! If we can’t do Aug then definitely September! Just let me know! :slight_smile:

Update!
Joey and I have planned a date for a September meet!

Saturday, September 7th at 1pm we will be meeting at the Grings Mill park for a yoyo meet!

Bring all your yoyos, tricks, and get ready to have fun :slight_smile:

Let us know if you can make it!!

Let me know if you need instructions/address on how to get there!

Bump

Ahhh… I work Saturday :frowning: My new schedule starts the 8th where I’ll have off every Fri, Sat, and Sun. Perhaps another time!

Depends on where you’re located I just talked to a local toy store, local to me in Ephrata, Pennsylvania, and I’m going to host it at their store once a month on the last Saturday of the month. This probably won’t start until October, sadly. September is the town fair at the last Saturday (I will be yoyoing there all day pretty much promoting their yoyo sales, so anyone is welcome to stop in at the fair to spray hey or yoyo for a bit) and then October is ours! Stay in touch, I would love love love to have lots of people show up to the club!

Even if you’re like an hour or two away, that’s one drive for a club once a month and its totally worth it!

1 Like

Bump, still planning for September 7th!

EDIT:

The first meet will be SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th @ The ‘Fun-est’ Toy Store Ever in Ephrata, Pa. It’s during the Ephrata Fair, so you can yoyo outside of the store with us, and go grab a funnel cake, play fair games, and ever do other fair events :slight_smile:

I would love to see at least 4-5 people there! Let’s shoot for about 1pm. I will post the address here tomorrow, and then you can google maps it and get instructions :slight_smile:

Spread the word! Tell a friend! Bring a friend :slight_smile:

Message me, or post here if you have questions!

Ephrata is only a couple of hours away from me, so definitely a manageable drive to meet up once a month! :slight_smile: Keep me posted on meetings and such and I’ll try to make it down! Thanks!

Bump

Bump, we already have 6 people planning on coming to the meet! This is fantastic! Anyone else out there?