Knots!

I hate it most when there is a knot that you have no idea about, then you go to throw a REAL hard sleeper or break away.

1 Like

I’ve gotten a bad enough knot where I just throw the string out because I know its not worth trying to untie.

1 Like

This phenomenon has robbed me of quite a few string. Fortunately, most were nearing the end of their lives anyway.

Happens to me all of the time:(

I’ve got toothpicks all around the house too, same here, the round ones are the ones I use. I’ve also got some paper clips I bring with me all the time, along with a Loop 900 key I have in my ID Lace. I also have some of those plastic toothpick like things which you put in desserts or samplers. The thing I used that seemed the best is a crotch hook. I do not have it now though. I’ll try to upload a picture when I use it and have a camera.

Its something like this, its particularly thin and really really effective at unknotting knots, even those not in the yoyo.

1546305525794912722169 #Birdnest

4 Likes

That is the longest link I have ever seen in my life.

I made a pick to get knots out ( on the bottom) I also use this thing that’s On a lot image of fingernail clippers

How to get knots out

:scissors:

Well, gordian knots, anyways

2 Likes