Knots, What Do You Do?

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Buuuurn iiiit![/size][/size]!

I use either a plastic flosser or a toothpick to pick out the knots. Or I just unscrew it if itā€™s a yoyo I donā€™t care too much about.

I use a paper clip.

This zip tie.
Just get into the knot and pull. No damage to your throw as it is made of wonder plastic.

Usually just switch to another yoyo, then when they all have knots, take them all out with a paper clip.

I just try to unknot them, but after 4 or 5 times inblike 15-30 minutes i throq the yoyo on th ground punch the wall and walk away

Itā€™s a series of steps

1. Notice knot
  2. try and understand how I got the knot
  3. Chastise myself with 45 whippings
  4. I SKIPPED 4 LOL
  5. Undo the knot
  6. if knot comes back again I usually decide itā€™s time to just not play with yoyos ever again
  7. Eternal love, shrek is love, shrek is life

try 46 whippings :wink:

I just solve the problem all together and play without string.

Make invisible knot free string to challage your self to very best like no one ever was.

i havnt been yoyoing for vary long so its inadvisable to unscrew your yoyo?

Depending on the brand, some yoyos get vibe after being unscrewed and some people donā€™t unscrew the yoyo because they are afraid of stripping the axle.

hmmmm defnitly never going to unscrew my proton i got some insane vibe after i did it one tome and was wondering why, but its pretty much gone now. thanks for the info

Generally ,unless its plastic, it should e fine to unscrew. Donā€™t unscrew all the time if you donā€™t have to, but itā€™s not goof to ruin a yoyo. Especially a YYF

Bamboo kebab skewer! cheap enough to not care if you loose it, strong enough so you can pick those stubborn knots, long enough to be comfy in all hand sizes, and sharp enough to pick all knots, but dull enough to not have to worry about scuffing the ammo! Perfect!

Actually when I get a knot I practice my 2A looping for funzies

Finally a brother

I leave it in and let my brother take it out.

*Brothers

because of rule #2 I always always wear my glassesā€¦