Knomad feedback

So Knomad recently bought a yoyo off me and I was shipping out two packages at once and accidentally put his address on both of them. He let me know immediately that he received the 2nd package with two extra yoyos that were meant for another user here. Not only was he honest but he helped me fix it by shipping them out as soon as possible to the correct address.

Excellent to deal with all around and seems to be a honest dude.

7 Likes

Thank you very much sir!!

1 Like

I bought two yo-yos from Knomad and it couldn’t have gone smoother. They were packed so well in multiple layers of bubble wrap, and were shipped the next day after payment.
Pleasant to deal with and someone who takes extra care when shipping.

2 Likes

Made an excellent exchange with him…everything went smooth as could be…A+ Dealer

1 Like

Just received a yoyo I bought from Knomad today. Shipped on time, packaged well, and exactly as described. Would buy from them again.

1 Like

Knomad sold a Batsquatch to your friendly neighborhood Bigfoot. Stand-up human from our interactions, item sent out quickly and came as described.

1 Like

Sold me a beautiful RSO Spaceship. I had no issues with him. Great seller and would buy from him again without hesitation.

2 Likes

Just recently traded with him! Easy and smooth transaction. Shipped fast and packed well. Throw was as described. Would definitely trade with again!!:+1::+1:

2 Likes

More feedback posted in the forums for me:

2 Likes

More feedback from another thread:
https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/feedback-for-knomad/351969

2 Likes

Just completed another smooth transaction with @KNOMAD and would still do it again

1 Like

@KNOMAD was very open about the known history of a yoyo that was purchased second-hand, and offered me a great deal on it after I showed interest. The package came sooner than expected and I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy from them again!

1 Like

I had a great experience getting a few very nice well taken care of throws from Knomad. The transaction was easy. The throws were mailed fast. I could not be happier with my interaction. I would do a deal with Knomad again with out hesitation.

1 Like

Knomad is a great friend. He is very patient and enthusiastic. He is very honest and reliable in trading goods. I am happy to trade with him again!

1 Like

Purchased from KNOMAD, process was perfect. Smooth negotiation, helpful with information, shipped quickly and packed securely.

2 Likes

@KNOMAD is a stand-up guy - good packaging, timely shipping, and excellent communication to make sure I was happy with everything. I really couldn’t ask for more.

1 Like

Just finished a purchase from @KNOMAD smooth transaction, timely shipped, well packed, would buy from again!

2 Likes

I just received my purchase as well from @KNOMAD. He was able to ship the same day I purchased it, it came securely packed and in the exact condition he said it was. Very pleased with this transaction and wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like

Recently purchased an A-RT 420 from @KNOMAD and had a great experience! Great communication, safe and fast shipping, throw received exactly as described. 10/10 A+

2 Likes

Bought from @KNOMAD recently, He was very responsive and very easy to work with. The throws are mint and play perfectly. 100% would purchase from @KNOMAD again. he’s the best. Thanks much!

1 Like