Feedback for Knomad, Maximusjess, Mr. Martin

So I teach 5th grade, and my students showed some interest in yoyos. Of course they were only initially interested in godspeed and Dna tricks.
On some fb groups, I reached out to @Knomad and @Maximusjesse, as well as a Mr. Martin(not sure if a member here). I communicated with them about my students, and they offered to donate some yoyos to my kiddos. Long story short, they delivered! But man, the joy that it brings me to see their smiles and their excitement when I let them know of the generosity of complete strangers keeps really keeps me going. When I actually hand these yoyos out the kids light up like Christmas trees. They have to finish their work before I can give them a few minutes of throwing time, or they throw when we’re at recess. Some of them prefer responsive, and some are trying to master the beginner binds. We’re all having a blast, and I’d just like to thank these 3 gentlemen for their donations.
School rules say that I can’t post my kids’ likeness anywhere online, so I just captured their expressions of gratitude on my dry erase board. Cheers, gents!

9 Likes

Awesome how they helped out with your students. Speaks volumes about them. I know both of them and they 100% are good guys.

1 Like

I’m glad I made some kids happy. Lmk if you ever do this again, kudos on you for doing this for them!

6 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I hope the kids enjoy. When I get my hands on some more I’ll send again.

2 Likes