A huge appreciation to YoYoJam

As many of you guys know, in Westmoor High School, we have a yoyo club named YoYoEffect.

Today, at lunch, my friends and I were eating at the Cafeteria. My friend came in with a Priority mail box. We were screaming for joy. My friend opened the box while the others were really excited. In there, we saw a fabulous amount of magnificent Kicksides. It was really, really cool. We all got yoyos and I got a blue one. After eating, everybody started throwing. It was a really nice feeling that everybody was throwing. It’s really awesome. 27 yoyos were given out.

So I thank you, YoYoJam, for bringing the Kicksides, and for you guys’ time and effort. We deeply appreciate it. I really love my Kickside too. :smiley:

I also thank Brian Chau, our Public Relations Officer, for working the donations out. Without him… really… we won’t have the donations.

So… Thanks YoYoJam! We are looking forward to you guys’ future releases and will continue to support you.

1 Like

That’s sounds really nice of YYJ. I think it’s great their doing a lot for yoyoing, and I hope that they continue that. Well, I’m really happy for you guys, and I think it’s great that YYJ’s supporting yoyoing, and spreading the joy and love of it too! I’m really happy for you and your friends!

1 Like

Sounds like typical pusher tactics to me. Lure you in with the laced candy then hit you up with the hard stuff when you’re hooked hard. :smiley:

Seriously, though, congrats to YYJ on this.

Awesome stuff YoyoJam.

Stuff like this is what makes great companies
Working on keeping people entertained and not on being greedy.

Respect.

major props to YYJ,
kinda surprised you guys didnt get projams though.

Haha.

The only problem was that there was this one guy tried to get two yoyos instead of one. Which really made me mad. He has waaay too many yoyos, and still wants more. We got it back though. ;D

Nice men!!!

This is why YYJ ROCKS!!

1 Like

Makes me happy I own so many YYJ yo-yos.

…Hey wait a minute.

1 Like