Kitteh Giveaway Contest Has Started

Kitteh giveaway contest has officially started.

Go to www.Sniffy-Yo.com for instructions and to participate.
Good luck everybody.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

1 Like

SHWEET!!!

Link wont work for me :confused:

It’s the post at the top of sniffy-yo.com

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Can’t seem to find where I post my code. I’ve gone to your link and there isn’t anywhere to reply. I’m sure it’s right in front of me but I just don’t see it.

You post the code and your twitter handle as a comment on the post.
Can you see the other ones on the page you’re looking at? If not you may be on the wrong page.

Some people have had issues because google isn’t being friendly to ios devices and blogger comment posting.

Ahh. Got it. I had to click on “comments”. Probably should have known that but I’m admittedly blog/twitter illiterate. :slight_smile:

I’m glad you got it figured out.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I’m up to date on all code requests and all entries posted. Hit me up on www.twitter.com/sniffyo if you haven’t received your code or entered it and don’t see it published on the page.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

same here. Anything else im great with but twitter gets me.

It’s actually the blogger part he was having an issue with, but if you need help with twitter let me know.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Ok. I’m awake. Or more accurately I’m no longer asleep and am wearing my big-boy pants.

All requested codes from over night have been sent and all entries posted over night have been published.

If you requested a code but didn’t get one, or posted an entry and don’t see your post, then hit me up so we can figure out the problem.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

I want to be sure to mention Teh Kitteh contest is not only brought to you by me, but also through the generosity of One Drop, Monkeyfinger, Toxic and YoYoExpert

Everyone agreed to let me give the Yoyo to a lucky person.

I wish to enter. can someone get a code for me then post my name with the code and pm me my code?

Anyone doing that, and you, will be banned permanently from this and all future contests.

Yeah.

You need a twitter.

All it needs is an E-mail address.

Acually i was being sarcastic.
I was just really mad and jealous I don’t get to enter ANY of your contests.

Instead of being jealous, why not simply enter the contests?

This one goes until the 14th and there will be many more to come.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Im not getting a twitter account. I told you before i don’t do twitter, facebook, myspsce, google+, windows live, cloud, or any other information collecting services. I just don’t think it’s fair or right to hold a contest not open to everyone. I or anyone else should not be penalized for having beliefs outside of the yoyo community. Thats discrimination.