Kill the Ant (forum game)

but sadly during the experimentation a deadly disease was broke out and infected the ant

However, that same day, a cure for that disease was made and the ant was given some.

Then the ant is flown into outerspace…

Where He met angels, who sang in a miraculous chorus.
But down from the heavens descended Chuck Norris.
Who delivered a kick into the crotch
Of Ant Jones…*

Author’s Note
I’m weird, I know.

Then she said my mom gave me a boy name. :frowning: So I’m lucky! I’m alive!

Then the ant fell in a blender.

Poor ant, Luckily for him, the blender had had it’s motor removed by Elmo St. Peters (Brave Little Toaster reference, again, I’m weird)

The ant then walks near a lake, where there are vicious Ant eating FROGS!!!

The frogs parents told the young vicous ant eating frogs to go on a no-ant eating diet.

They couldn’t resist the urge to eat him, so they did, now the ant is in a frogs stomach.

Then the ant starts a bonfire inside the frog’s tummy, causing the frog to spit him with incedible velocity,

Causing Our Heroine Ant Jones to land right in front of a saber weilding Arabian show off, who then challenges Ant Jones to fight him with her Whip!

The ant uses her trusty whip to destroy all in her path.

Then the ant walks into quicksand.

luckily the ant fell near the side of the sand where there is a paice of paper she grabs that and a gust of wind come and shoots here in the air

she is now 5000 feet in the air and the paper is ripped

A flying squirrel on steroids glides in and puts the ant on it’s back.

The ant then wanders into a home and is sucked up by a vacuum.

Well luckily the ant has a super defense suit that can take the damage and comes out unscathed!

Then he gets eaten my another ant.

The ant eats his way out of the other ant.

The ant divides by zero, creates a black hole and is sucked in.

while in the black hole he is put in another dimention
the natives are hostile

The ant is somehow able to calm them, learn their language, and teaches them how to make guns,

The ant then is randomly teleported to the middle of a gundam war.

The ant uses her mystical powers to calm everyone,

But a mad scientist comes in and combines her with a worm.

but the worm turns out to actually be an overgrown ant so the combination makes the ant bigger and stronger.

The ant is then placed into a T-Rex’s mouth…

But the ant, being an ant, just escaped out the other end.

The ant gets carried into space by the Vogon Constructor Fleet, having remembered to find his towel. He is then forced to listen to their poetry and released out of the airlock.

1 Like

while there he meets a tardigrade and is taught how to live in the vacuum of space

but then he is hit by a space ship heading towards mars

Luckily for the ant, she didn’t get hit by a space ship, she can see into the future, and saw the space ship coming, and moved out of the way.

The spaceship stopped for her. It was full of Martians, hungry Martians, who ate the ant.

but luckily they drink ipecac syrup and he is thrown up. WIN!

But now he is stuck in space with only 3 hours of oxygene and he has used up 2 hours an 59 minutes