Kamikaze trouble

Like many other people, in the kamikaze, I am struggling to see how letting go of the string with the NTH allows you to hop the string up and let it go into a trapeze. I keep getting back into a kamikaze mount-like thing. The other posts said to make sure that you land on the back string, which I am doing. Someone sent a video, but I couldn’t view it. Can anyone either verbally or pictorially (video) explain this to me?

Thanks guys

2 Likes

So you need to just come up from the front side and place everything on top of the strings coming from nth. It happens so quick/duffle and isn’t explained in the yyt video. I had the same problem

What do you mean by “come up from the front side”? Would you mind sending a video (only if you are 100% comfortable).

1 Like

Sure bear with me. I’ll post shortly.

1 Like

I hope that helps. I’ve been working on this trick most of the week. 50/50 shot I hit the Magic drop😉

Ok, thanks a ton. I still haven’t gotten it yet, but this vid will hopefully help!

Here’s a full vid. Not the cleanest, but I did hit the Magic drop!

Nice! #beast!!

1 Like

Thanks so much @BinyaminBroth! I’ve been trying to get caught up on the Trick a Week challenges that’s on another thread. It’s been helping me flesh out my trick vocabulary, maybe you would like to get in on it too:
MoonageMin & Twitch's Trick-a-Week Challenge! (Week #20 Slack To Rabbit Ears)...HAPPY EASTER!

1 Like

Kamikaze just happened to be week 1.

Thanks @Mystik!!

1 Like