Just wanna say

I absolutely love YoYo’s and it’s awesome that this community exists. Thank y’all for everything all the time and just being an overall great group!

42 Likes

make your words mine too! We are all together! :wine_glass::moyai:

6 Likes

This message has my approval.

5 Likes

You have my approval!!!

4 Likes

These forums rule and have been a large part in me myself getting back into throwing as a serious hobby!

2 Likes

Well, most of the people on this forum are frequenting this board because most Prison Wardens will only allow access to friendly sites like this.

Fortunately, I am currently out, so I can visit the forum more often, so I am a lucky one. I mean, I wasn’t released, I escaped. Lucky for me the fences at the Mental Hospitals are much lower and are easier to hop over. Oh, the fences are still electrified. But the current just encourages you to climb faster.

I personally love yo-yos because they are an excellent distraction and help me keep my promise to myself to Never Kill again.

Thanks a lot for liking it here. Most of us don’t have any real friends.

4 Likes

I would lose my mind if I had a group of yo-yo friends in real life lol

Well this is real life, I guess I mean off the internet

2 Likes

Lol i met a group because of this fourm! Now i throw around almost every weekend with people. Where you located!? :smile:

Just started a few months ago and I feel the same way.

1 Like

Man that’s awesome! Currently I live right outside Chicago, but will be moving back to Jacksonville in the next few months

Pretty sure there’s a chicago yoyo club!

1 Like