Just noticed something...

I agree with Kim-lan, he might not be on but thats becuz of us, stop saying doc should be replaced or he wimped out our ran off, he didn’t, he just thought we were making dumb and stupid arguments and decided nto to post much anymore.

Spencer, you’re not anyone to talk about running away, anyways.

Post much? More like Post never. That didn’t sound too good.

We’re not saying whimped out. Or at least I’m not, or running off.

No, I would never run away. I have nowhere to go.

The way I put it, it sounds like a joke, but you’ll know if its a joke if I use this: :stuck_out_tongue:

OK time to stop :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw, man! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not true. Not true. If he never posts, he wouldn’t have 423 posts.

Obviously…

Okay, time to stop… again.

Okay. I obviously would have nowhere to go, besides my backyard or in a forest. :stuck_out_tongue: I have been on wayyyy after he joined, and I have more post stats than him.

Wait, can you go back to why you think he should be replaced? I still don’t understand your argument.

Guys, can we stop arguing about this? Doc is a human being and he can do what he feels like. If he doesn’t want to be on here then he doesn’t have to be. He didn’t run away, he is merely waiting for something worthwhile to post in.

Doc is a great man in the community and he shouldn’t be replaced. He will come back when the time is right.

That’s what I tried telling them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Doc has come across the same issues I have and my time is being spent else where. I only post when I feel like it. Not out of necessity but conveyance. As for Doc he has done more for this form than a lot of others.

You know, we weren’t arguing, right? Anyways, that is exactly what I was trying to get through to Spencer.

I bet Robert is reading this thread and noticing how ridiculous we are. Or hes laughing at us.

Anyway, lets stop this argument. I’d rather not get into a debate about Spencer’s hypocrisy claiming he is not the old Spencer even though he probably is. We’re past that, but Spencer, I don’t think you should be one to talk about people running away. I must agree with Kim-Lan on that.

OP please lock it.

Look, you have more posts then doc, but hes contributed more in those 400 some posts and hes eXpert with just those posts. You have mroe posts but not all of them have contributed as much as doc’s posts have. Hes probably lurking over this thred now and watching us argue over him ::slight_smile:

OK you guys need to stop arguing now.

Just saying (again), but I don’t think we’re really arguing. This isn’t “heated”. It’s just a debate.

Now I want to join in.

Doc has probably read this and watched us make fools out of ourselves. We are just embarrising ourselves and probably pushing him farther and farther away from YoYoExpert(That’s what I would do if I read this topic). Doc has done an extreme amount for this forum and is not “Running Away” maybe he is not just as interested in most of the topics. Weather he is here present or future, he will always have done a great deal for this community and deserves his “Honorable Mention”.

Not to turn up the heat but I do agree with Kim, there is several facts that point to Spencer L. being Spencer. If he is the same person then he has changed, I think he should come clean with us if he is. Whoever he is he is Welcome here.

EDIT: YES! In before the lock…

we stop right about… NOW!