Just Curious: What was your first yoyo?

ProYo, and how the heck did you get your hands on a wide sport for your first yoyo?

lol. My mom saw that I was really interested in the sport and did a lot of research and talked to a lot of people, eventually she bought me the widesport for christmas, figuring i could learn how to bind pretty quickly.

mine was a mini motu

very good yoyo

Mine was a duncan pro-yo, still have it today ;D

Mine was a black Duncan Dragonfly, it was all the great :wink:

My first yoyo was some plastic imperial shaped yoyo that sparkled.

My first REAL yoyo was a duncan dragonfly.

What do you see in the dragonfly

ignite by duncan

wasnt this already discussed

Terminator tornado

Yes, it’s been discussed several times before.

Whatever.

Mine was an auldey speed evil.
Heck, theres no duncan or any thing here.

First yoyo I got when I started yoyoing seriously was a YYJ Journey. Still have it. Still love it.

Umm… Got to play with my brother’s Yomega Brain…11 years-ish ago when they were the ****!

And um… bought a wheel/tire yoyo thing for like… $10 i think… ish when some yoyo guy came to the elementary school and was selling them…yoyo was crap, it didn’t even sleep!, probably because I didn’t know how to adjust the string loop thingy… but there wasn’t even a bearing or sleeve in it, what a rip…

And now … when through a couple dollar tree yoyos that broke in like 3 days, Peterfish Luminator broke after trying to cook it, and no I have Mosquito that eats string and now I have no string T_T

Waiting for some no-name $15 metal throw from Hong Kong to arrive.

F.A.S.T. 201
amazing yoyo, learned all intermediate tricks, then string broke one day while doing around the world, and the yoyo flew out the window, down to the first floors, and into the sewer. later i bought another one, went down a different sewer doing forward pass.

My first Yoyo was like a yomega brain.
then I got a few fast 201s
then I got a yomega hyper warpwing
then some saber raiders which I kept breaking
then when I finally got serious about it and found this site I got a kickside

my first throw was a duncan glow imperial i got in a box of rice crispies :slight_smile:

first yoyo:butterfly
first REAL yoyo: mosquito
first bearing: mosquito
first metal rimmed: Speeder
fist metal:Dv888
first over 100$: hatrick and if you don’t count that (99.99) then punchline

Duncan Imperial. My dad bought it for me - it was one of two yoyos available on the military base we lived on, the other being the Duncan Butterfly, which he bought me about a month later.

Probably some cheap plastic imperial.

My first real yoyo?

None yet, but my Velocity should be here in the next day or two.

If you think your Dragonfly was bad, a got a Duncan Butterfly from a friend that was permanently jammed up. Duncan Butterflies do not unscrew by the way. So it only came up and down, and it just didn’t feel right.

I had a freehand zero i love it it amazing ;D