John Ando Vs Yuuki Spencer

check it!

Sponsored by YoYoFactory and Central Bearing Company. For more Yuuki and John action checkout  ‘Undeniable’ the 1st YoYoFactory DvD coming this FALL.

2 Likes

my head just exploded… 2 of my favorite players in one video… just… wow…

That…Was…Amazing…

I was never a big Ando fan untill now and Yuuki is still bringing it strong! This is awesome…

Wow, they became stronger yoyoers.

Hapy Throwing! =]

Yuuki wins :o

I must say, I would think that Yuuki won. However, because he knotted his yoyo I’m not sure.

Yuuki was speedin
but Ando was fluid

Wow. Both my favorite players. Hmmm…hard to choose. But I would go with Yuuki even though his messed up naer the end.

Vote on it!

Ando is great but Yuuki still pwns.

Ando ftw!!!

Happy Throwing! =]

John Ando all the way!

2:34 and 2:53 were my all time favs! I love his whips!

Ando, definitely. He got faster and upgraded his current tricks.

I like John Ando’s the best.

Speed means nothing!

Not to sound mean but speed does mean something. If Ando went super slow at 1 trick a minute he would’nt even make it to the 2nd round. I’m justs saying.

Speed does mean something but here’s a question:

Who would you give more points to?

A person with great speed but misses his tricks a lot or a slower person but lands his tricks with great fluidity?

Well, Yuuki did not miss a lot of tricks, only 2 or 3. And if Ando went that fast he would probably mess up too. If Yuukiw ent that slwo he would gotten the same results as Ando or maybe even better. I give my points to Yuuki, he went fast and it amazed me even though he messed up a bit.

I think ive seen that same Yuuki performance before… didn’t it win him first in his 1A freestyle at the 2007 worlds?

I don’t think so, the tricks he did in that vid were more difficult IMO. At 1:12 It looked like the yoyo broke of the string and at 5:08 ( I think) That trick hurt my eyes :wink:

John Ando nearly does the same routine every time…

And yet, he always either places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

Same thing.