Jensen's Signature YYF Northstar

Jensen Kimmitt is the real thing. From the bottom to the top in no- time flat and still running. Jensen’s love of the Protostar is well documented, defeating all comers and one of the strongest advocates of ‘Death to Metal’ his next step in changing the game starts with the Northstar, precision tuned performance with a little more beef that will have your metal yo-yos fear the recycling can.

Release Time/Date: TBA (to be advised)
Price:$40
56mm dia
43mm width
69gm

1 Like

YYF comes out with too many yoyos.

Another ProtoStar basically. Great.

Might have to get one! They look better than protostar in my opinion!

Well just from the pics it looks like they wont have caps as the halves seem to be solid plastic,thus a heavier Protostar-Shaped yoyo. The response might be different, doubtful but perhaps, I myself would like to see them use the SPR concept so we can choose our own bearing size depending on what we are going for, either way I am stoked, I for one will buy one so long as my wallet isn’t empty when they release :smiley: I miss my Protostar :frowning:

This has got to be it. the worlds SE yoyo. Anyone agree?

I suppose it is possible, I mean since the release date is TBA but we have specs and pics, kinda smells fishy.

It’s a Protostar. But wait, theres more! It’s a whopping 2 GRAMS heavier and it’s the signiture yoyo of Jensen Kimmit ZOMGZOMGZOMG [/sarcasm]

Awesome! I can’t wait, I’m going to buy one, and finally, it heavier!!!

What’s SE mean?

they always do that. last WYYC, they announce 10 new yoyo.
they always say it’s to give us (yoyoer) option.
either way, it’s good for some cases.

special edition. means they run in limited numbers. and as it say, it should be special.

Oh man… Another Protostar-ish… Hey the gap is smaller by 2mm!! /sarcasm D:

this is sick it looks to be a celon/delrin protostar… OMF NO VIBE :open_mouth:

So much hate. Which I really don’t get.

The Northstar is a yo-yo built to Jensen’s preferences. Yes the yo-yo looks similar to the Protostar but Jensen tweeked the design a bit to fit him. So I don’t see why everyone is hating when he wants to make a yo-yo that fits him.

And I’m done ;D

YYF Northstar.

Jensen Kimmitt is the real thing. From the bottom to the top in no- time flat and still running. Jensen’s love of the Protostar is well documented, defeating all comers and one of the strongest advocates of ‘Death to Metal’ his next step in changing the game starts with the Northstar, precision tuned performance with a little more beef that will have your metal yo-yos fear the recycling can.

Release Time/Date: TBA (to be advised)
Price:$40
56mm dia
43mm width
69gm

Im gonna get an orange one! :wink:

Here this is people dont have to click the link

http://vimeo.com/14056402

This thread already happened:

I think it’s weird how jensen went from a undersized metal, to a slightly oversized plastic. Js.